Help from a certain object

"To summon Dark skull magician!"

Normal POV~

"As you can see, Dark skull magician has three thousand attack points! With that help, I'll attack you Akefia!" Atem yelled, his Dark skull magician ready to attack.

"Dark skull magician attack his monster!"

***

"Do you feel that Marik?" Malik asked, currently sitting outside the kingdom.

"I did feel it," Marik said, standing up and looking forward.

"It feels like... Something's missing..." Malik said, trying to determine the feeling.

"Too bad I only can see the future in dreams, I can't see what'll happen. Or what actually happened." Marik said, narrowing his eyes. And just as he finished all that, Seth and Seto came out the castle doors.

"I'm sure you know this, so answer it. Where's the Pharaoh and his lover?" Seth asked, Seto, crossing his arms.

"If asked, Atem told me to tell you this..." Marik began, about to explain everything to Seth and Seto.

-Small time skip-

"...and he said to not go after them." Marik finished, taking a small breath.

"He does know that he set his and Yami's life on risk, correct?" Seth said, Malik, nodded.

"Yes he does know, but he- they have to save Akefia and Baku-" Malik commenced, but a loud blast interrupted his speaking. Coming from the desert... Exactly where Atem and Yami were...

"Marik, I think we should go!" Malik said, tugging Marik's tunic. Marik nodded

"Alright, let's go," Marik said, about to run with Malik, but stopped by Seth.

"If you guys do not come back by next morning, we're coming over there." Seth stated, Marik nodded. The two then ran to the desert, wondering what was the cause of that giant blast. When they reached where they were, they couldn't see what was happening. All they saw was shadows and nothing else, they'll see what happened when the Shadow duel was over. Gods they hoped both Yami and Atem were ok...

***

The two were panting and damaged, they have felt Atem's wrath when he summoned that spell card named Raigeki, that destroyed all their monsters. Both had one thousand and thirty life points. They had to draw something good that'll help them survive. The Pharaoh chuckled.

"I will summon this card and I'll attack you 'Bakura'." Atem said, smiling as the monster attacked 'Bakura'.

"Then I'll attack you 'Akefia' with my other monster." Atem finished, enjoying seeing the two scream in pain as their life points went down. The now mad man laughed.

"Now, go with our deal. You two will go to the Shadow Realm, and the real Bakura and Akefia come back to their bodies." Atem said, his consciousness trying to control his insane side.

"No! It didn't go as planned! We were supposed to win and you both lose!" 'Akefia' said, about to sprint to Atem. Though his body went limp before he could go.

"Partner!" 'Bakura' exclaimed, running to Akefia's body. Though when he got there, his soul won first and went to the Shadow realm, falling next to the other body. Atem laughed insanely, walking to both the bodies.

"I hope you both suffer in there..." He whispered, then chuckling as the body's reacted. Twitching as their owner's souls came into them. Both opened their eyes, checking around where they were, they weren't in the Shadow realm anymore.