Getting out. Safely?

Unknown POV~

"Why have you asked me to be here? I have duties you know." I asked her, she laughed.

"I don't care about your duties, Jake." Anzu said, I frowned.

"My name is not Jake," I said, she just grinned.

"It's not your name, at least not yet," Anzu said, I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, what is it that you want?" I asked once again.

"I need your assistance, Jake. I need your help to have the Pharaoh all to myself." Anzu said, my eyes widened.

"The Pharaoh? But he's not in the palace right now? Besides, why would I want to help you with that?" I questioned.

"Oh, but you will want to when I tell you my offer," Anzu said, I frowned.

"What would I want from a desperate woman like you that would interest me?" I asked her, crossing my arms.

"How about this. The one you love is going out with the Pharaoh himself." Anzu said, at that moment I raged.

"WHAT!?" I shouted, not believing what I was hearing.

"That's right, and if you help me, Yami will be all yours. He maybe could be your pleasure slave if you wanted him to be." Anzu said, I immediately nodded.

"What's the plan?" I asked, she smirked.

"You see, Owen. I set free some souls from the village Kul Elna..."

***

"I see, so when they get out, we'll separate them?" I confirmed, she nodded.

"We only have an hour to get there, so we better be on our way," Anzu said, I nodded. She stood up from her seat and grabbed four daggers. We then walked into the desert.

"Oh, and by the way, Owen," Anzu said, I turned to face her.

"Was is it?"

"You'll need these two," Anzu said, handing me two daggers.

"Now, these may look like normal daggers, but they are dipped in Dark magic, powerful dark magic," Anzu told me.

"I guess I could handle it," I said.

"Now, we should run."

***

Normal POV~

"How much more time, Atem?" Yami asked, turning his head ever so slightly.

"Just a few more minutes," Atem said, trying to get the darkness off Yami, little by little.

"Atem, why does it hurt?" Yami asked, feeling a slight pain to where Atem touched.

"Sorry, I'm just trying to get this off you. It will hurt less when I take it off fully because you will be unconscious for a while until I'm done." Atem responded. Trying to be a bit more gentle.

"لقد انتهي وقتك ، وقد مرت ثلاثه أيام. يجب عليك الخروج من مملكتي الآن "

That male voice said as the portal opened.

"Is it time to leave this place?" Yami asked, Atem nodded and picked him up gently. And then walked out of the Shadow Realm.

***

"How much more time for three days? Shouldn't they be out by now?" Marik asked, they all nodded.

"Yeah, they should, let's just wait for a few more-" Seth started, but a portal interrupted him. They were here.