Settling in

Normal POV~

"Yami, would you like to work in my garden?" Atem asked Yami, carefully tightening the band around Yami's tunic, securing it more. Yami's eyes widened, thinking about working on this giant, beautiful, and alluring garden.

"I... would love to," Yami said, turning around and smiling brightly at Atem. Atem grinned

"Then let's get you started on that," Atem responded, taking Yami to a servant who worked in the gardens. For about thirty minutes, the servant explained how to do things at the huge garden, from planting, watering, taking dead flowers out, and more. But Yami did find it fun, in a skilled way of course, and started right away. Working on taking out any dead plants. While he was taking out some plants near the bushes, he heard a voice.

"Psst, Yami. Over here." He heard someone whisper, and he recognized that voice. Malik.

"Malik! How did you come in here! You could get in trouble!" Yami said when Malik's head popped out of the bush.

"I snuck in," Malik said grinning.

"You could've got caught, in trouble too," Yami said, shaking his head. Malik just continued grinning

"But I didn't, and I'll leave as soon as I'm done asking you a question," Malik said, going down when some servants passed by, and Yami pretended to pull out some weeds close to the bush. When they were gone, Malik popped out again.

"What is it?" Yami asked, setting down the basket gently.

"Well, Marik and I are now in a small house near the village. But his father isn't there, and Marik explained that he probably had died at that time. I came to you since you know how it is to not have parents... Can you tell me how to comfort him? He's kind of taking it badly." Malik said, his playful expression turning into one of worry. Yami sighed, he didn't like talking about it. But if it would help his best friend and his lover, he would talk about it.

"Let him calm down, don't talk about it until he wants to. Sooth him, and by you being his lover, you know how to do it." Yami explained to him, Malik smiled and nodded.

"Thank you," Malik said. Yami smiled back

"You're welcome. Do you have another question?" Yami said.

"Yes, two actually," Malik said

"Fire away," Yami said, chuckling after.

"Where the heck is Bakura? Do you know where Akefia took him?" Malik asked, Yami shrugged

"For all I know, is that they are at Akefia's house," Yami said, looking at a dead daisy. He tore it from the ground carefully and placing it inside the basket.

"And what's the other thing?" Yami asked, Malik, grinned once again.

"Before I go..." Malik said, crawling away to a portal on the ground. What the hell Malik!?

"Nice tunic!" Malik yelled, going inside and going away. Yami blushed a bit, before making sure Malik was gone and grabbed the basket. Before starting working again

***

After working at the gardens all day, Yami was allowed to go to his chambers, since all the servants went to their chambers when Ra was about to go down. Unless if you went to a certain person after the garden work.

"Did you enjoy working in my garden?" Atem asked Yami as he entered Yami's chambers. He knew where his chambers were, seeing as he was two rooms away from him.

"It was wonderful. While working, Mal-" Yami began, but he was distracted by Atem's outfit. He was wearing the tunic that he saw earlier yeah. But he was now wearing a purple cape, more jewelry, making him look more handsome.

"While working what?" Atem questioned, noticing Yami's dreamy gaze on him. Smirking when Yami covered his face with a pillow, hiding his blush. Atem chuckled softly as he sat on Yami's bed.

"You're adorable when you try to hide your blushes." Atem teased, taking the pillow off his face, revealing Yami's cute blush.

"I thought I told you to not tease me!" Yami said, blushing a bit more.

"Oh but it's fun to tease you..." Atem said, putting a hurt face on. Making Yami sigh and feel a bit bad.

"Fine..." Yami said defeated, not liking when Atem did that face. However, that feeling changed when Atem started laughing.

"You love getting me to feel bad huh!?" Yami said, laughing himself when he hit Atem with the pillow. Atem continued laughing with him. The couple then sustained hitting each other with pillows, laughing and having fun. Though, the fun was interrupted by a door opening. But they didn't notice until the guard cleared his throat.

"Here you are, Prince Atem. Your father needs you in the throne room, now." The guard said, not liking his prince in a bed with a boy he just meant, not to mention a boy who was a peasant compared to him. Atem groaned, he didn't want to leave right now, but he had to listen to his father's- his Pharaoh's orders.

"Tell him I will be there in a moment," Atem told the guard, the guard nodded before closing the door. Atem sighed as he crawled away from all the pillows he and Yami used to do their pillow fight. Yami also stood up, his blond bangs flying slightly to the left as the window was a bit open. The moon making his exposed pale skin shimmer, almost like he was sent from the heavens.

"I'll be back, beloved," Atem said, walking towards him and pressing a kiss to Yami's knuckles. Making him blush. After that moment, Atem left to go see his father. It left Yami wondering, Atem has never done that before. Well yes, he has kissed his body before, but never right there. Was that because it was common to do that to your partner? Or was it because he was precisely the Prince's lover? However, it was now night time, he should get some sleep. Atem will be back in the morning, he was sure. He took off his tunic and hanged it in the small closet that was in the corner of the room. Before going to sleep, he placed the pillows back to where they were, covered himself with the blanket, and fell asleep.

To Be Continued~

___________________________

Hello my fellow Saiyan duelist's, how's your day? Mine was great. And I know I, sometimes, always ask how's your guy's day, that's because I just want to know how's your day. I hope you don't take it in a creepy way. However, did you enjoy the chapter? I always love writing a new part in this book, and I'm sorry if it was shorter than the last one, but this was enough right? Anyway next chapter, "The Garden". Don't worry, Teana won't come until chapter seven or eight. But this next chapter is your original Atem and Yami making out in a random place. It might have some of the other's POV's, and I said maybe. Have I said that Yami could get banished if they see him with Atem in an "inappropriate" way? This is long, but anyways...

See you in the next chapter bye!

Saiyan Duelist