Welcome to the past

Normal POV~

"All of these boys are guests?" The woman said, writing down how much came at that time

"Yes, and if you'll excuse me. I'll be heading to Seto's office now with these guys." Seth said. The lady knowing who Seth was nodded. With a motion of his hand, the others followed Seth to Seto's office. When they arrived, Seth saw that the door was locked and sighed.

"I'm late, I got here after the meeting," Seth said to himself, earning worried glances from the boys.

"What's so important after the meeting?" Yami asked curiously, watching Seth knock on the door.

"Seto, it's me, Seth. Open the door." Seth said, glancing around to make sure nobody was watching him. Shortly after, Seto opened the door

"Annoying reporters. They don't understand to leave me alone sometimes." Seto said. Looking at the small group.

"I thought you said that you'll only bring one person. Not a bunch of teenagers." Seto commented

"We're almost eighteen," The younger ones said, wiping off the frown off Seto's face and into the smallest smile.

"Alright then, young adults. Come in." Seto said, before letting them in. Yami was surprised by how big the office was, though it only had a couch, a television, a desk, and more stuff. He wouldn't be more surprised if there was a bedroom next to this office.

"And where might this device be, Seto?" Atem asked, stopping his gaze at the large room and now looking at Seto. Seto took off his jacket and hung it on the rack beside his desk.

"It's right over here," Seto said, walking to a door with locks. So no one could sneak in.

"Do you really need locks? Is it that bad?" Malik wondered out loud, earning a nod by Seth

"You have no idea." He responded as Seto took out some keys from his pocket. Opening the door, everyone else but Atem gasped. The room looked science-like, lots of writing and materials. The device was in the middle of a large table.

"Holy Ra.." They murmured, then walked in the room. Checking out the place they stopped when a voice interrupted their thoughts

"When you're done with the crystal, do you know what will happen next?" Atem asked, hoping all of them knew the answer

"Power will surround us right?" Yami said

"Will it be so much power that it will blow us back?" Akefia said

"Maybe explode," Bakura said

"Electricity," Malik said

"Maybe, we'll be screwed?" Marik said

"Right, perhaps, could, yes, maybe," Seth and Seto said at the same time.

"We're screwed, I'm calling it!" Marik said, earning a smack to his head by Malik.

"You do remember what happened the last time you called something right?" Malik said, watching Marik rub his head.

"Damn you're getting kind of strong," Marik said, trying to not mess up his spiky like hair while rubbing it.

"Thanks, but that does not answer my question," Malik said, softly massaging the spot he hit. The guys were watching the couple with wide eyes.

"Yes... I almost made an accident happen." Marik said, letting Malik's hands do the work

"That's right, and if something does happen. Don't expect me to withstand myself from hitting you." Malik said, removing his hand and turning to the group. Marik said a small "Ok." and looked at the group as well.

"Did we interrupt something?" Marik asked, receiving nods from the others.

"Yes, but we can now resume," Seth said, taking out the crystal. Which responded by glimmering its purple color.

"I'd suggest you hold on onto something," Seto said, gripping a rail. As soon as they all gripped onto, Seth handed the crystal to Atem and he went to a computer. After typing stuff in, he looked at Atem

"Now," Seth said, standing next to a button. Atem obliged and placed the crystal on the slot. Quickly going to Yami and gripping something as well as holding him. Pressing the button, he gripped onto the rail and held on tightly. As expected, power surrounded them and lightning happened? After a while, the lightning started happening more and more power surrounded them. The bad boys held the younger boys with one hand as tight as they could, at the same time Seth held Seto. Suddenly, some strange hole opened on the floor and started to pull them in.

"What the bloody hell!?" Atem yelled, accidentally loosening his hold on Yami. With a yell, Yami fell in the mysterious hole. Atem's eyes widened

"Yami!" He screamed, letting go on what he was gripping on to go after Yami.

"We have to go in there!" Malik yelled to Marik, Marik looked at him confused.

"Why!?" He yelled back, Malik saddened a bit.

"I saw Yami fall in there, we need to get him and Atem back!" Malik yelled

"Did he really fall in!?" Bakura yelled as loudly as he could to Malik, Malik nodded. With that done, Bakura and Malik let go. Trying to get their best friend back.

"Bakura!"

"Malik!" Akefia and Marik yelled, letting go as well. Leaving Seto and Seth alone.

"Do you think we should go with them!?" Seto yelled to him, looking at Seth's face.

"We caused this, might as well get them back if we can!" Seth said, letting go and grabbing Seto. Falling in together.

A long-time later~

"Yami... Yami... please wake up..." Atem said, shaking Yami gently to wake him up. Yami opened his eyes slightly and looked up at Atem.

"Atem... where are we...?" Yami asked, opening his eyes fully and looking at where they were. A desert with tons of houses, and a large palace ahead of them.

"In Egypt... Ancient Egypt..." Atem responded. He knew that they were in ancient Egypt by his prince attire, and why his companions were wearing their past attire.

"You mean... We were transferred back to the past?" Yami said, sitting up and staring at Atem.

"Yes, we were. Welcome to the past Yami." Atem said, slightly smiling at him.

To Be Continued~

_________________________

And... We're back to the past! This is the start of the adventures, I'm guessing, and seeing how the bad boys lived back then. This was a bit longer and I'm happy about that but that doesn't matter, all that matters right now is that we're in the past. But anyway did you enjoy the chapter? And yes, Yami will be getting a new attire that he'll be wearing for now. That has nothing to do with what I said... However, next chapter, "To the Palace". It is where they all wake up and go to the palace, well, Marik and Akefia have to go to their village. Seth and Atem will go to the palace because that's where they are meant to be. But no more talking...

See you in the next chapter bye!

Saiyan Duelist