Oh gods please no...

Normal POV~

"You guys go, I think I know who it is," Atem whispered. The guys gave a quick "Alright" and transported back to where they were. Yami on the other hand just stood up from the bed and followed Atem to the door

"Tell them to come here," Atem said to the door.

"Go, I'll handle this. See you later." Atem whispered to Yami, making him nod in response. Although he gave Atem a concerned look before exiting his chamber's.

"I wonder who the visitor is..." Yami wondered, entering his own room. To see what he could do while waiting. After all... it was his day off.

***

A knock on Atem's door was the warning he got, time to keep his annoying face from seeing her face again.

"Come in!" Atem said, and just when he said that. The door just slammed open and she came in.

"Oh, Atem! My dear Prince Atem! How are you today!" Téana exclaimed, cupping his cheeks and pinching them slightly. Doing what she did each time she was allowed in here

"Oh, hey Téana. I'm doing great today. What are you doing here today?" Atem answered, removing her hands from his face. Eyes narrowed just a bit.

"No need to be bad Pharaoh. They're gone now." Téana said, looking at the door. As his eyes widened in disbelief, she smirked.

"How the hell did you get in here Téana?" Atem asked, earning a wider smirk from her.

"Call me Anzu when we're alone, how I got here was the same way you got here," Anzu said.

"You... you were the one who sent us to the past!" Atem exclaimed.

"With a little help of my reincarnation of course. However, she can't be here."

"Tell me three things won't you? First, why the bloody hell did you send us to the past? Two, how did you even do that? And three, why can't Téa be here?" Atem questioned, receiving a shrug from Anzu.

"Guess I can tell you some things, seeing as you won't be able to get out of here, not without doing something of course, and since it will happen anytime soon. One, so I can finally have you. Two, just messing with the controls with a bit of magic and moving cords. Three, can't tell you that. You'll have to find out for yourself." Anzu responded. Atem rolled his eyes.

"How many times do I have to tell you that we'll never be together. Gods you're so irritating sometimes. And if you're done, please get out of here" Atem said, Anzu chuckled.

"Don't worry my dear Atem, you'll be mine soon. Just take care of your reincarnation, don't want him... disappearing..." Anzu said, smiling afterward. Then walking out the door.

'Soon he'll be mine and Yami will be gone...'

***

"Yami, she's gone-" Atem began, but he entered to an empty room. Thinking about where Yami could be. He thought of the garden, maybe he went there.

"I'll just go there, he might be there waiting for me," Atem said, walking the hall to the garden. Unexpectedly, he heard a familiar laugh. Turning the corner, he saw Yami talking with another servant from the palace. Laughing as the other servant told him funny things, an innocent small blush was on his face as he giggled at the way the servant talked to him. But of course, Atem was not jealous. Not jealous at all, he absolutely didn't have a jealous look planted on his face. He obviously didn't walk to them like he was desperate. He certainly didn't walk faster when he heard the servant boy asking if Yami would like to come to his chamber's for dinner. A hundred percent not jealous. Not at all!

"Yami, we have to go. I have to tell you something important." Atem stated, definitely not sounding malicious one bit.

"Oh, right. I guess I'll see you around Owen." Yami said, waving goodbye to the other servant named Owen. Owen waved goodbye, before walking away. Walking to Yami's room, Atem closed the door

"What is it Atem?" Yami asked, his small blush still there on his face. He didn't know that it was even there.

"Anzu, she was the cause of this. She told me herself." Atem said, Yami's eyes widened.

"She was the one!? I thought she would leave us alone." Yami said as he turned serious.

"I thought so too, but she just answered two of my questions. The reason why she brought us to the past is so she could have me, which will never happen. How she brought is here, magic and messing with the controls and cords. And why she couldn't bring her reincarnation, she could not answer that. She just said I'll figure that out myself." Atem said, saying the stuff that was in his head fifteen minutes ago.

"We already figured out the other things, she probably opened the lock with magic. But, if Téa's not here. Then..." Yami said thinking. Trying to think about why she couldn't be here, why couldn't she? It's not dangerous at all... Or is it?

"Why ever she is not here, we need to figure that out, and soon. Who knows what could happen." Atem said, Yami nodded. Understanding that perfectly. Atem then realized it was the afternoon, he sighed.

"But right now, I have to go a bit. When it is the afternoon, I have to see my father for my Prince duties. Training to be a great Pharaoh." Atem said, about to go out the door

"Oh, and try to not get into trouble ok?" Atem said, then going out the door. Yami looked at the closed door confused. Why would Atem say that? And why right now? Shouldn't he have said that yesterday?

'Meh, maybe just a bit too concerned.' Yami thought, looking out his window to see the garden. Seeing Mahado and Mana still out there, practicing spells back and forth. Yami sighed, he just learned magic earlier. But this will be hard if he wanted to be as strong as his lover.

To Be Continued~

______________________

Hello everybody, how are you doing? Today was my best day so far. I finally got to write jealous Atem in one of my stories! I was waiting for this day to happen since I started writing the plot. Did anyone like jealous Atem? I did. And don't worry, there won't be any Owen x Yami in this story. Owen is just a servant name I used to make the plot work. Yes, Owen will try to make Yami his lover. Though it won't work. Atem won't allow it. Next chapter, "A reason". Give me a good reason, why I should tell you stuff that will happen next chapter? Ok, that was an attempt of being funny. But I'm guessing it didn't work...

See you in the next chapter bye!

Saiyan Duelist