The evil this creature possesses

Normal POV~

"What the bloody hell is that!?" Akefia exclaimed disgusted, standing up and seeing that horrifying creature. It had a human figured body, instead of flesh, it had a rocky texture for skin, eyes red as blood, it had immense power.

"Gah rah!" It said, running now towards them. Instead of running like the younger ones did, the others ran to the monster.

"Gahhh!" It roared, holding its hand up.

"Ahh!" The younger ones screamed as they fell to their knees, unable to move.

"Seto!"

"Malik!"

"Bakura!"

"Yami!"

"Rrrrahhhh!" It yelled, squishing the hand. The four on the floor screamed in agony. They were being squished!

"Leave them alone!" Atem yelled, throwing a blast at the monster since it was distracted by laughing, the monster fell to the floor from the blast. The young ones panted, trying to bring back the air to their lungs. Gods, that hurt so much.

"Are you okay?" Atem asked, seeing wrinkles on Yami's tunic from the squishing.

"I'm... Fine..." Yami said, watching the others still panting, lovers by their side. He looked elsewhere and saw that horrifying creature walking to them, he tensed.

"Listen closely, you four, return to the palace. Don't stay here, you'll be in so much danger." Seth said, pointing to them. Yami, Seto, Bakura, and Malik nodded. Before they could stand, the creature screamed.

"Rahh! They wount get aqay! Gahhh!" It said. The creature snapped its fingers and the eight were separated from each other. The younger ones in a bubble, and the eldest outside of it. Why did this monster do this already!?

"!!!!" The young ones yelled they could tell, but they couldn't hear anything. They banged the bubble, trying to get it open. Their magic wasn't as strong as this creature, however, so they couldn't break it.

"We'll get you out of here! We promise!" Marik reassured them, the four nodded. But the other four could tell they were not calmed.

"Now... Let's get rid of you!" Atem yelled, pointing an accusing finger at that smirking creature.

"Gahh!"

***

"We're all going through this, don't comfort me only guys," Yami said, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand.

"You had a traumatic experience with this, we could tell by how bad you're taking this." Bakura said, patting his back with his faded hand.

"Malik, Bakura, Seto, you all know I'm not a baby that needs attention. You all need to worry about yourselves as well." Yami said, turning around and hugging them, they hugged back.

"For the whole months I have met you, I have seen you are selfless. You need to be selfish sometimes, you know." Seto said, placing his head on Yami's shoulder. Yami chuckled.

"I've heard that from someone before, I just don't remember from who." Yami observed, trying to remember from whom he got told that.

"It is true," Malik jumped in.

"How do you think they are hanging out there? I really want to get out and help them." Bakura said.

"I want to as well, but how do we get out? We don't have enough strength." Yami said, separating from the hug and daring to look behind him when no one else could. He gasped.

***

"Jake! Let me go! I have to see if Anzu is okay!" Téa yelled, squirming in his grasp.

"For what! It is dangerous to get there! Are you sure you want to do it!?" Jake questioned, Téa nodded.

"Yes! I need to know if she's okay!" Téa said, liking when Jake released her.

"This will possibly kill one of us. Are you positive?" Jake asked once more, Téa nodded.

"If I die, promise me you'll find Anzu and make sure she's okay. Oh, Jake, if you find yourself in the past, there's a chance he'll love you." Téa said, Jake shook his head.

"I'm not interested in him, whoever he is, I'm more interested in that Yami boy that escaped just around a year ago. But it really doesn't count since time has stopped." Jake said, his eyes glowing aggressive for a moment before returning to their normal orbs.

"You know Yami is with the Pharaoh," Téa said, crossing her arms. Jake shrugged.

"There's still a chance he might love me," Jake said, whispering a spell, the ritual has begun.

"Drop some blood on that simple crystal, quickly, say a prayer for your life, then stand still." Jake explained, Téa nodded and cut her finger slightly with a blade. She hissed and dropped the drop of blood on the crystal, Jake following her movement. They both said prayers and hung to themselves. Téa yelped as she saw a hole appear on the floor. Jake narrowed his eyes as they both went in. Seeing darkness in a matter of minutes.

***

"ATEM!!" Yami yelled, jumping up and punching the bubble. He was basically watching Atem being tortured, how dare that monster do that to him!? He saw Atem glare at the monster holding him by the neck, saying something Yami didn't catch. Some other hands grabbed the other three.

"WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! I CAN'T LET WHATEVER THAT IS KILL HIM!" Yami yelled, everyone, nodded quickly.

"Everyone! Place all your strength in that hit you're going to give the bubble! We are getting out of here!" Yami ordered.

"Yes!"

***

"Now that I'm out, where are they?" Owen growled, wiping the blood off his lips.

"That power doesn't feel right... Who the hell is that?" Owen questioned, clapping his hands together.

"Eh, I don't care. I have to find Yami and take him back to me." Owen said, stepping forward. He then walked away into the desert.

"Maybe Anzu got out before me, wonder where she- What the fuck?" Owen asked, looking forward. Feeling some powerful beings... Fighting? Competing?

"What's going on?"

To Be Continued~

_____________________

Ello! How are you doing? How was your day? I hope it was perfect. Mine was super-duper! I know this was a shorter chapter but I hope this was enough to satisfy you guys. Anyhoo, how was the chapter? I know it took some turns and stuff, and I know that Téa and Jake going to the past was unexpected, but Téa loves Anzu, and Jake had to go to find Yami. Just like his past self, SMDH. Next chapter, "Helping the powerful". *Hums* No spoilers. *Hums again*

See you in the next chapter?

Saiyan Duelist