The Shadow Duel

Everyone chose their decks, not knowing what card will appear in their deck

"Duel!"

Normal POV~

"We'll go first!" 'Akefia' said, taking hold of a card.

"I set this card face down and set a card. I end my turn." 'Akefia said', looking over to Bakura and nodding.

"I draw a card." 'Bakura' said, drawing his card.

"This will work, I summon a monster in attack position!" 'Bakura' stated, summoning "Lady of faith" onto the field.

"I end my turn." He finally said

"It's my turn! I draw!" Atem said, remembering how this works.

"I'll summon a monster and set a card face down. I end my turn." Atem said. Yami knew it was his turn now.

"My turn! Draw!" Yami stated, drawing a card.

"I set a monster face down and set two cards face down. I end my turn." Yami said. Now going back to Akefia.

The Duel went intense rather quick, tributes happened, trap cards activated, life points were destroyed, monsters destroyed. Though it seems surprising, 'Akefia' and 'Bakura' were winning, having more life points than Atem and Yami.

"I end my turn." 'Bakura' said. Smirking when he thought they were about to be victories.

"I draw a card..." Atem breathed, he was a bit worn from the attacks, but that won't stop him easily.

He drew his card.

The card that felt like it will help them, he read the description again, it was risky, but he should maybe try it. Yami looked at the card, and his eyes widened.

"Atem... A-Are you going to p-play that card...?" Yami stuttered, noticing Atem's nod.

"Atem! Don't! If you summon that card then we'll lose!" Yami yelled to Atem, Atem just shook his head

"Don't worry Yami, this card will help us." Atem said, about to summon the card. Yami stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Please Atem, I know what it does..." Yami pleaded. Atem yanked his arm from Yami's grip

"I know what I'm doing. Stop worrying!" Atem said, about to summon it again. But Yami stopped him by grabbing his hand.

"What if we lose? What if this is the card that Marik warned us about? Please don't summon it, Até..." Yami begged, his face expression becoming more desperate. All Atem saw was Yami looking like a puppy wanting its owner's food. 'Akefia' and 'Bakura' smirked.

"Aww, how cute. Come on Pharaoh, don't listen to him, even though he's your partner. Do what you want. And if you want to play that card, then play it." 'Bakura' said, Atem looked at Yami once more, seeing some tears in his beautiful eyes.

"Alright, Yami. I won't play it." Atem said, lowering the card back to his hand, then grabbing another card from his hand, and summoning it.

"I tribute two of my monsters to summon Dark Red Enchanter!" Atem declared, Yami let out a sigh of relief, maybe they could win this duel.

"I attack your monster, 'Akefia'!" Atem yelled, removing six hundred life points from 'Akefia'.

"I end my turn," Atem said

"My turn! I draw!" Yami said, drawing his card.

"I'll send both my monsters to my graveyard to summon, Dark magician!" Yami yelled, his Dark magician appearing on the field.