The end of everything

Normal POV~

"Pharaoh, what do we do?" Marik asked, throwing a blast to the monster while it was heading towards them.

"Whatever it takes to kill or destroy it," Atem said, gripping Yami's right hand tighter.

"Even if it means to take away your life," Atem said. Everyone nodded and went to work, Seth smirked.

"Time to summon the monsters!" Seth shouted, raising his hand up, summoning Seto's most favorite monster.

"Come out! Blue eyes white dragon!" Seth yelled, the pristine blue dragon coming out of the almost dark sky, the night was coming, but it didn't stop them from trying to defeat this monster. The dragon acted on its own, knowing very well why its master has summoned them.

"Slifer the sky dragon! I command you to come out!" Atem exclaimed. Slifer coming out in a matter of seconds. Slifer immediately flew to the rock monster, roaring at its screams.

"Now, Marik!" Akefia yelled, Marik, nodded. The two began throwing powerful spells to the monster, still screaming. Atem and Seth soon joined in the battle with their dragons. Summoning spells left and right.

The young ones were thinking of a plan, they couldn't just stand there when they said they will help.

"With the little power we have!" Bakura yelled, they all nodded.

"With the little power we have!" They all shouted before separating to different directions. Yami and Malik went for the monster's legs as Seto and Bakura went for his sides. With the little power they had, the four did a spell they learned just a few weeks ago. A spell to keep things from moving.

"What are you pathetic humans doing!?" The monster roared, having a slightly difficult time to move.

"We might be pathetic, but, at least we're willing to fight!" They yelled. Pushing harder. This gave the chance for Slifer and Blue eyes to blast attacks at the monster, the dragons did.

"I can't hold on," Yami whispered, trying his hardest to keep on with his friends. However, he screamed as he saw his neck faded, the scream made the spell stronger.

"Everyone! Attack!" Seth and Atem yelled, the young ones held on longer, their feet slightly sinking into the sand from pulling.

"You four! Keep holding on if you can!" The elders shouted, the little ones nodded and held on for dear life, hoping they will hang on.

***

"So there is a battle going on? That's what it was, no wonder strong beings were here." Owen said, extending his wings and flying into the sky.

"Yami better not be there, or else I would take him away from there." Owen sighed, crossing his legs and he stayed in the air. Taking a look at the big fight in front of him.

"Gods, I hope the dragons won't come up here and eat me, ha, I don't think they will." Owen continued. Musing for a while before laughing.

"That's evil me! I wouldn't dare!" He exclaimed, dying of laughter a few minutes later.

"What should I do? Continue to find Yami? Or find that Jake guy and kill him?" Owen thought, swinging his legs slightly.

"I'll find Yami, he might be back at the palace with that Pharaoh, gods, I hate him! I swear he should be dead!" Owen shouted, throwing blast from furry. Some hit the monster, which had it looking around confused. Owen wondered how it reached that ugly monster, but he soon flew off, ready to find Yami.