The secret meeting

Earning quiet moans from Yami as he held onto his shoulders.

"Atem?"

Normal POV~

The twosome separated from the kiss nervously, both thinking they were screwed for a mere second. Until they saw the person.

"Pharaoh, it's not time to make out in your garden. We need to figure out how to get back to the present." Seth said, Seto next to him. Seth was in his priest clothes, and Seto was in a tunic like Yami.

"I just want to show how much I love him, Seth, without getting caught of course," Atem stated. In the process of stroking Yami's cheek with his thumb, he was also touching the pale neck that no longer held a choker.

"I can tell, Pharaoh. However, we need to meet up with that thief and villager." Seth said.

"Alright," Atem said, standing up. Helping Yami up shortly after.

"Where are they anyway?" Seth asked, watching as Yami knew the answer. Guessing by the expression on his face.

"Marik and Malik live in the nearby village I'm sure. However, I'm not sure where Akefia and Bakura are." Yami responded. Atem just nodded.

"They'll be easy to find," Atem said. Later walking to Mana and Mahado.

"This will be enough practicing for Yami and me. We have something to do, enjoy your time." Atem said. Mahado and Mana bowed.

"Many thanks, prince." They both said, Atem smiled.

"Atem will be fine when we're not with my father. I'm sure I've said that many times." Atem said, they nodded.

"Let's go to my bedroom, I'm sure we can be there without no one knowing. Unless they don't knock." Atem said when he returned to Yami and the pair.

"But what about Bakura and Akefia? Or Malik or Marik?" Yami asked, bringing back the subject.

"You'll see," Atem replied. Heading to the bedroom, the four didn't see someone following them. Eyeing them carefully. Closing the door shut, Atem summoned Marik and Malik. Who was casually holding each other?

"Called it," Marik said, earning a playful glare from Malik.

"You really need to stop calling everything," Malik said, causing Marik to grin.

"I can try, but not promise," He said. Atem rolled his eyes, memorizing that catchphrase Marik keeps saying.

"Did you find out where Bakura is?" Yami asked Malik, the person looked at him strangely.

"Nope, couldn't find out this quickly," Malik said. Atem sighed a bit before summoning Akefia and Bakura. Who were... oh gods!

"Hey! Were you guys really about to have sex!? This is not the time for that!" Atem exclaimed. Whilst Bakura pulled down his shirt and Akefia pulled up his shorts.

"What? We were bored, was the only thing I could think of." Akefia said, smirking at Bakura's beet red blush.

"You could've been doing anything else to help with our situation. You and your carnal desires." Atem said, shaking his head.

"Enough about this, what were we summoned for?" Akefia asked, earning a glare from Atem.

"Did you hit your head? We need to figure out how we can get out of here." Atem said, earning a stupefied look on Akefia's face.

"Sorry, forgot. I guess my boringness got in the way." Akefia said, scratching his head nervously. Atem sighed inwardly and outwardly.

"Anyway, Seth, Seto. Do you know why this happened?" Atem asked, Seto, nodded.

"The only explanation is that someone messed with the controls, but no one can enter. Not unless they have the key we have." Seto said. Yami was the first to respond.

"Where do you keep your keys when they're not on you?" Yami questioned.

"In a box under lock," Seto responded.

"Then somehow someone opened the lock and got into the room. But who can do that?" Yami wondered out loud.

"Someone who wanted to send... you two to the past?" Bakura said, joining the thinking.

"There's no reason to send us back to the past. I've had some mistakes and some successes. But never nothing that is severe. Why would we be sent to the past?" Seth questioned, earning thoughtful looks.

"I don't think they wanted to send you two to the past. I think they knew you needed the crystal I had. They somehow knew you would come to me, and that I would've brought these guys too. However, how could they have known all of this?" Atem said, wondering who it could be. No one came to his mind though.

"We worked on the project a week before announcing it four days ago. In some way, they knew we needed that crystal. Maybe they stalked us or heard us. Perhaps they wanted you guys back to the past and our project was the best way to do it." Seth said.

"But who? None of us did anything bad. Well, Akefia, you did." Marik said. Akefia sent him a killing look.

"I was a thief king's son. You should expect me doing bad things back then." Akefia said. Marik sent him an innocent look back.

"I guess you could just not follow your father's ways and be a good person," Marik said. Akefia gritted his teeth slightly.

"I was disciplined to be like my father, didn't have time to be "A good person". But I was a good person here and there. Hardly ever." Akefia said.

"Well, they wouldn't care about your past life I'm sure. Then why all of us?" Malik questioned. Nothing that they have said solved anything, it just created more questions.

"Now we have more questions. Great." Yami said, sitting on Atem's bed. Who sat with him.

"We'll get these questions answered when we figure out who wanted to bring us here," Atem said, Yami nodded. Rubbing his temples from the thinking.

"Now we have to figure out the person and what they wanted from this," They said, suddenly hearing a knock on the door.

"Yes?" Atem said, knowing it was for him.

"My prince, you have a visitor."

To Be Continued~

_______________________

Hello my fellow Saiyan duelist's, did you enjoy the chapter? And who do you think is Atem's visitor? Oh wait, you already know? Sorry for asking that then. However, did the questions make you try to figure things out as well? I did, couldn't stop thinking about my own questions. But anyway next chapter, "Oh gods please no...". I'm going to love writing jealous Atem. Yes, she will come, but someone else too... Hmm... Wonder who... *Chuckles* Regardless...

See you in the next chapter bye!

Saiyan Duelist