Random battle of love?

Normal POV~

As the blast came to Yami, everyone paused. Frozen by fear. Yami crossed his arms over his face, ready for the attack to hit him.

But it never came.

He opened an eye and saw Atem, standing in front of him. Stopping the blast from hitting him.

"Até?" Yami whispered, so quiet Atem almost missed it. Atem growled and threw it back to Owen, who was still in shock. Owen and, the surprisingly powerful blast, lunged onto to the wall. The walls began falling, the ceiling was shaking. Was this a bad idea coming here?

"We need to get out!" Marik yelled, running to the two after. The room tumbling, they nodded and ran out. Malik and Bakura understood and ran out as well.

***

They luckily got out by the time it crushed down. The young ones clinging onto the older ones.

"Do you think they... are dead?" Yami asked Atem, hugging his side.

"I think they are, however, they could've survived. I doubt it a lot because they were low on energy, so, they probably didn't protect themselves." Atem said, rubbing Yami's arm.

"Let's leave now, guys, we can't stand here all day. Can we?" Seth asked, walking away a bit with Seto. They all nodded.

"Yes, we all should. I have let the kingdom alone for a long time." Atem said, then walked away from the ruined 'house', Yami right next to him.

***

-Time skip- -Because I'm pretty lazy to write their trip back home-

"The Pharaoh is back!" Atem and Yami heard as they entered the kingdom, both smiling as Seth shooed them away so they could get home without any interruptions. The two after getting in the halls, they headed straight to Yami's room.

"A proper bed! Finally!" Yami said, jumping to his bed, snuggling into the sheets.

"Hello bed, I missed you, did you miss me?" Yami asked it, giggling as he realized he was talking to a bed.

"It did miss you, Yami, it missed you slammed against it." Atem joked, sitting on the bed.

"Did you really? I would've preferred if you missed me more by sleeping again you." Yami teased back, literately rejecting the offer of, you know what I'm trying to say!

"Hmm, I certainly feel like I need to be on a decent bed. However, you need to eat." Atem said, lightly poking Yami's stomach.

"I've always been like this?" Yami questioned, not moving from the comfortable bed.

"I know that, and I'm fixing it," Atem said, pulling Yami up gently and bringing him to the dining room. Already filled with fully-grown fruit and dinner, maybe laid out for him already since they everyone got word of his return.

"My lord! Great to see you!" The royal priests said, admiring the Pharaoh from a distance.

"Great to see you all as well." Atem greeted back. Everyone sat down, before Yami could, a servant lady walked up to him.

"Yami! My gods! Where on earth were you? We were all wondering for you, worried actually. Especially Jordan, she was worried sick about you!" She said, Patricia was her name. Atem set his cup of water down after drinking it. So, who's this Jordan so he could find her and take care of her. No one should admire Yami like he does. What's up with everyone 'crushing' on Yami anyway?! Couldn't everyone already tell that he was his? I mean, seriously.