The Garden

A/N-This chapter contains Apprenticeshipping (Mahado x Mana), in case you didn't know. So just look out for that

Normal POV~

Yami woke up when Ra came into their world, he wondered if their world was also waking up, or maybe going to sleep. However, did time stop because of this? With that question on his mind, he got up and dressed, putting on the tunic Atem gave him. When he was putting on some Slip-On's, his door slammed open. A girl about Atem's age ran in the room and to Yami.

"Are you Yami?" She asked, a big smile on her lips

"I am?" Yami responded, more like asked. But she just smiled wider.

"Then let's go! Atem and Mahado are waiting for us outside to practice magic!" She said, about to take Yami's arm and run to the garden.

"But what about my duty?" Yami asked. The girl grinned a bit.

"Your duty is off today, even though it's your second day. Atem's orders." She said

"Before we go. What's your name?" Yami asked again confusedly, trying to not be taken by someone he doesn't know.

"My name is Mana, a friend of Prince Atem and apprentice of the High-Priest Mahado," The girl named Mana said, Yami nodded. Before allowing her to take his arm and lead him to the garden.

"That was fast," Mahado said, opening his book and turning to a page.

"You brought Yami, good. Come over here Yami please, I'm going to teach you something." Atem said, motioning him to stand with him in front of the stand. Yami noticed he was wearing a new piece of accessory, a crown.

"Right," Yami said, before standing next to Atem. Mahado afterward started teaching Mana how to do some spells

"Can you read this?" Atem asked, as he gestured to the page Yami looked at it, seeing some language he didn't know.

"No, I can't read it," Yami replied, trying his best to read it. Though it was useless.

"Yes, you can, you're my reincarnation after all. Just concentrate." Atem said, watching as Yami sighed. Looking at the book concentrating, the words suddenly became readable. He could read these words!

"I can read it!?" Yami said surprised, reading what it was saying carefully. Atem chuckled

"That was the easy part Yami, now that you can read it with no problem. It's time for you to learn spells from me." Atem said. Truth was, he wanted Yami to learn from him. He's learned from Mahado, it's time for him to teach what he has learned. Telling Mahado that and their situation, Mahado understood.

"And I'm sure those aren't easy," Yami said chuckling. Looking as Mana tried to get something to move with her wand as Mahado helped her

"It will not be easy, yes, but after a while of practicing you'll see it will turn easier," Atem said, flipping to a page.

"Ok, let's start easy. Making a flower open its petals." Atem told Yami

A while later~

"Let's try again, focus your power on the flower, and try to make it open its petals," Atem said, standing next to Yami as they stood behind a tree. Where the flowers still haven't blossomed

"Alright," Yami said, concentrating. As he whispered the spell, his white aura appeared slightly. The flower nearly opened

"Almost Yami, almost there..." Atem said, placing a hand on Yami's shoulder. Yami once again concentrated, making his white aura appear again as well. Whispering the spell once more... the flower opened. Yami looked at the flower with admiration and accomplishment.

"I did it!" Yami shouted proudly, seeing the flower's pink petals twitch slightly.

"Not only did you manage to do that, Yami. You also called upon your aura." Atem said, watching as Yami looked confused.

"My aura?" Yami said astonished, he knew Atem had an aura, and he knew he was his reincarnation. However, he didn't know he himself could get the aura. Yes, he also knew he was kind of strong, Atem and his best friends told him that many times, but not enough this strong to get the aura.

"Yes Yami, your aura. Though it was faint, I could see the aura perfectly." Atem said, summoning his own aura.

"Your aura represents how strong you are and what you are," Atem told him, banishing his aura.

"If it was faint, then does that mean I'm weak?" Yami asked, fidgeting with his fingers. Atem nodded, hesitating to answer.

"You are weak, but somatically. The more you practice magic step by step, your aura increases. Your aura doesn't show how strong you are physically, but mentally" Atem explained, trying to not sound offensive.

"I'm guessing this is the start of the first step," Yami said, laughing nervously.

"Indeed it is, let's see if you can do another easy spell and-" Atem began, but was cut off by yelling.

"Mana! Give me back my wand!" Mahado yelled, trying to get the wand that Mana took out of his arms.

"Oh, come on! Please? I just want to try one spell with it!" Mana whined, pointing to the spellbook.

"You still aren't on that level! How will you even do it?" Mahado countered

"Then can you do it? I just want to see it." Mana said with pleading eyes. That one look Mahado can't say no to.

"Alright..." Mahado said. Mana gave him the wand and he prepared the spell.

"-As I was saying, let's try a new spell..." Atem finished, flipping to the next page. Seeing the next easy spell.

"Moving objects, one of the easiest ones out there," Atem said, seeing Yami tense again

"For you, not for me." Yami corrected, making Atem laugh.

"I guess you're right," Atem said, starting to explain how the spell works to Yami.

A while later~

"Ok... One more time... You almost have it..." Atem encouraged, Yami nodded.

"Alright then..." Yami said. Summoning his aura, that has powered up a bit, and whispered the spell. He lifted the book that was in front of them.

"You've done it Yami," Atem said, giving small claps. Making Yami chuckle

"I'm going to put this down now," Yami said, lowering the spellbook down. Getting pulled in into a kiss by Atem.

"This is a nice spot in the garden," Atem commented when he broke the kiss, leaning back against the pear tree.

"Out of all this garden, I prefer this portion," Yami said, taking a blackberry from its bush and into his mouth.

"I prefer this spot too because it's also secretive," Atem remarked, bringing Yami into a kiss once again. The kiss was slow and gentle, and Yami let it happen. Trusting Atem that this spot was secretive. He allowed the kiss to go deeper while he was kneeling in front of him, straddling Atem's legs. The couple was having a tongue battle, Atem won and sucked on Yami's tongue. Earning quiet moans from Yami as he held onto his shoulders.

"Atem?"

To Be Continued~

_________________________

Hello everyone! Did I do a fast transition? Sorry if I did, it's just how I write. *Chuckles*, did you enjoy the chapter? I know I did a bit of Apprenticeshipping but it barely sounded like it huh? It sounded more like a sibling love, didn't it? Enough with the questions and this chapter, I think... Next chapter, "The secret meeting". Does anyone have any guesses? I'll give you one clue, Seth and Seto appear for the first time there. But nevertheless...

See you in the next chapter bye!

Saiyan Duelist