Saving Yami

Normal POV~

Atem woke up by the time glass exploding, he got up and continued his walk immediately. He walked where the souls looked at him desirably. Maybe for making him one of them. He looked at them coldly back, who knows what the bloody hell they did.

"Hungry bastards." He muttered to himself, walking to the left.

"Huh? I feel something familiar, what is that?" Atem questioned, stopping for a moment to remember.

"It's small... But... I felt it before... Yami!" He realized. He ran to where he felt that small power, knowing that he finally found him.

Unless there was another than them being here with magic, which is impossible. Who else could be here?

***

"You know, this bread is pretty sweet," Bakura said, biting in his bread.

"I agree with you! It's really sweet!" Malik exclaimed, his mouth full of bread.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, it's rude." Seth told him, Malik nodded shamefully. He swallowed the bread.

"Sorry," Malik said, lowering his head slightly.

"Just never do it again," Seth said, Malik nodded.

"Come on, Seth, don't make him feel bad," Marik said, popping one of Malik's berries into his mouth.

"Had to point it out." Seth said, smiling just a bit after he drank his bottle.

"Oh, don't do that mischievous smile, Seth." Seto warned, watching Seth chuckle.

"What's wrong with it? It's not like I do anything bad when I do it to you." Seth said. Seto blushed.

"You know damn well that's not true." Seto murmured.

"Alright, let's not talk about our sexual life. Let's just wait and eat." Akefia said, they both nodded.

"Hey! Marik!" Malik screamed playfully, Marik had taken his bread... Again

"What? It is sweet?" Marik defended, taking a bite from the bread.

"You're lucky you are my lover, or else I would've knocked you out cold," Malik said, eating his grapes.

"Damn it..." Akefia cursed, watching Marik smirk in triumph.

"I won this challenge, now give me half of your bread," Marik said, stretching his hand out.

"Damn that too, I'm actually enjoying this." Akefia said, handing him his other piece.

"You're giving me some, right?" Malik asked, Marik, nodded.

"At least I'll keep all my bread," Bakura said, wishing he hadn't said that. Because Akefia took his bread over his shoulder.

"Akefia!" He yelled, starting to chase him.

"Kids," Seth said, Seto laughed.

"I'm just going to sit back and enjoy this." Seto said, leaning back and watching the guys.

***

'I'm cold... It's so cold. I'm Yami, right? Yami Motou? I have... five friends and a lover correct? Why can't I barely remember anything? Huh? Where's my body? I mean, I can see the outlines, but it's all black. Where am I? Why am I here again? Someone, please help me.'

"Yami! Yami!" Yami heard someone yell. 'Who's voice is that? Is it my friend's voice? Or is it my lover's?' Yami thought as he saw someone coming in the distance, running.