You want the crystal?

Atem opened the door and was surprised to see his old friend.

"Long time no see Pharaoh"

Normal POV~

Atem stayed shocked for a moment, and Yami just stood there. Stroking Oreo as he watched the two old friends, and cousins, see each other again.

"Not even a good morning or hello?" Seth said after a while of silence. Atem shook his head and smiled.

"As displeased as always Seth, can't I at least let some questions run through my mind?" Atem said

"Well depends, what are your questions?" Seth asked curiously.

"Alright. One, how are you here? Two, how did you find out that I was here? Three, why are you here?" Atem responded, letting his questions spill out

"How am I here? I survived. How did I know you were here? I traced you. Why am I here? I need something that you possibly have." Seth answered, spotting Yami. That somewhat icy look sent a shiver down Yami's spine.

"I suppose that is your reincarnation, I'm surprised. He looks like you, but he looks weak." Seth said, earning a slight glare from Atem.

"He might look weak, but you can't judge people by how they look. I thought I had taught you that already." Atem said, letting Seth inside. Placing Oreo down gently, Yami followed them into the living room and sat down next to Atem.

"I'm sure you aren't here to really chat right? You said you're here for something I have, what is it?" Atem asked, softly playing with Yami's hair

"My reincarnation, Seto, is programming this sort of device that I'm sure you already know. But to do it, we need a power source, almost like a battery. That battery is a crystal, however, it is not an original crystal. It has the power to do things no one on this planet can do. That's why I am here because I know you have it, don't you?" Seth explained, looking at Atem with knowing eyes. Atem summoned the crystal and displayed it to Seth.

"I knew this crystal needed to be connected to something, but I didn't think it would be needed for a game device," Atem said, making the crystal glow its purple color. Meanwhile, Yami stayed silent. He was wondering what else that crystal could do, but the thoughts were a bit selfish. He couldn't be thinking about the things he could do for himself with that crystal, it could maybe be used for... changing time?

"Do you think it could still have its power when it is done being used? I know this game Seto is trying to program needs so much power... What if we need this for a reason?" Yami asked, breaking his silence.

"I'm not sure how much power it actually has Yami. And I'm not certain if we need this for a reason. However, we don't know that yet." Atem replied, trying his best to not think bad thoughts.

"So, may I take the crystal or not, Pharaoh?" Seth said, trying to get back to Seto as soon as possible. Because once he's done with his meeting, he'll get some crazy news reporters trying to get more information about the device.

"You may take it Seth, but, we'll go with you. To make sure nothing happens to you guys while the crystal does its magic." Atem said, handing Seth the crystal. Seth's eyes narrowed when he sensed other presence's approaching.

"I can sense a group of some powerful people coming this way, do you know who they might be?" Seth questioned.

"It might be Akefia and Marik, as well as their reincarnations, they come here pretty often so it's alright," Atem said. Yami then stood up when they heard a knock on the door. Opening the door, it was them.

"Hey Queen of the Pharaoh, how are you doing?" Marik asked Yami as they all waved to him. Yami blushed a bit at the new nickname they have given him

"I'm doing fine, great actually. Let me guess, you two are here to see Atem right?" Yami said. Pointing to Akefia and Marik, they nodded.

"Yeah, but I can tell he's already seeing someone at the moment, can we at least come in?" Akefia said

"Yeah you can come in, I'm surprised you even asked," Yami said, stepping aside and letting them in.

"I know why you survived thief, but how the bloody hell did you survive?" Seth asked, gesturing to Marik. Marik gave a chuckle and smirked

"I don't know, but I preferred it than being dead. And if I didn't survive, how would Malik be born?" Marik said, being honest. He actually never knew why he survived, but he kind of liked not knowing. It gave an enemy a reason to question him

"But anyway, Pharaoh, shall we go now?" Seth said, standing up from the couch.

"What do you mean by go now? We came here to talk to Atem. We're not waiting anymore, besides I've been waiting to tell him this. Can't we go as well?" Akefia said, walking over to Atem. Atem sighed but nodded

"Alright, you guys can go. But let me remind you, we're walking over there ok?" Atem said, the younger ones nodded. They did enjoy walking and loved to see the places around them. However, Akefia and Marik didn't like walking that much. Even though they walked all the time back then, they've grown to kind of hate it. But if their little ones are ok with it, then they're ok with it too.

"Alright then, now let's go," Seth said, walking out the door with the rest either next to him, or behind him.

To Be Continued~

_______________________

I'm glad I am now making the chapters longer now, it gives more detail and expression, right? But anyway did you enjoy the chapter? I did enjoy writing it but I want to know if you did enjoy reading it. Anyhow next chapter, "Welcome to the past". Oh Ra, stuff's going to get real. I'll make sure I put in as much detail and important stuff as possible. Nevertheless of being said...

See you in the next chapter bye!

Saiyan Duelist