Chapter 6

Chapter 6

●●●  

„So what you're trying to tell me is that you lost them? Your clothes. Just like that?" Yoongi skeptically raised an eyebrow as they were walking down the street.

"Yeah. I put them there, but when I checked again they had just disappeared." At least it was half true. The clothes he had stolen from the clothesline had disappeared about one week after he left them on the floor near the beach. Someone probably found them or something. "Should I give you your trousers back? You don't look that comfortable..." Jimin glanced at Yoongi who was subtly trying to cover his crotch area, not that the wet underwear didn't cover it. He just didn't quite seem comfortable being on display like that.

"No. The way we look now it looks like we went for a midnight swim. Otherwise it would just seem weird. A completely wet and a naked guy. Someone would probably call the police."

"Well." Jimin awkwardly ran his hands over the side of his legs. Being in his human form wasn't unusual for him. He really liked swimming like this and just having this completely different feeling of his body. But he never quite liked the concept of clothing.

It was nothing but uncomfortable.

"Is it really alright if I just come to your place. I mean. You don't even know me." Of course Jimin really wanted to go to his place. After all he finally managed to actually talk to this guy. But he couldn't help but feel weird entering his home.

Not just because he didn't know him. Also because Jimin had hardly ever been in a human's home before.

"Yeah... you need some warm clothes." The fact that Yoongi wasn't quite ready to let the mysterious boy go, was not spoken loud, but the way Yoongi kept glancing at Jimin, spoke a lot louder than any of his words could.

A/N

Where are you from ppl who might stumble across this story? I really wanna know cuz knowing there are ppl all over the world reading my things is kinda amazing<3