Chapter 57 | Smut

Chapter 57
|Smut|

●●●

"I can't focus."

"Yeah, me neither." Jimin chuckled, looking up from the screen of Yoongi's laptop. They had been watching a series for a good ten minutes, but neither of them even had an idea of what was happening.

"I can feel the plug moving inside of me every time I move."

"Does it feel nice?"

"I'm not sure." Jimin gigged. "I kind of want you to touch me again. I liked that more."

"Now?"

"Now." Not saying another word Jimin climbed onto him, wiggling his ass towards his face. "Could you pull it out again?"

Yoongi stared at the plug that was snuggled between Jimin's ass cheeks. So pretty. He couldn't believe that Jimin was his.

Instead of pulling it out right away, he slowly traced his hands over Jimin's cheeks and pulled them apart. Fuck. Jimin's rim, almost hidden by the plug, was pink. Just the same color all those porn stars tried to achieve with filters that made their skin paler and their rim pinker. Jimin had exactly that, by nature. As far as one could call changing his appearance by nature, but from what Jimin had told him this was the human appearance that came the most natural to him.

"Don't move." He warned before carefully taking the part of the plug that was protruding between his index finger and thumb and slowly pulling. He watched in awe as the toy stretched Jimin's hole out and slid out. Once they had made it through the tight ring of muscle it almost came out on its own.

"Fuck." Jimin muttered, leaning forward and pressing his forehead against the mattress.

"Did it hurt?" Yoongi asked worriedly, putting the plug to the side.

"A bit." Jimin muttered, relaxing his body again.

"Sorry." Without a warning Yoongi pressed an apologetic kiss to Jimin's pink hole. He could hear the boy's breath hitch when he did.

He did it once again and Jimin whined softly. "Is this okay?"

"Yeah." Jimin muttered, his voice breathy.

Once he had gotten his okay, Yoongi licked at the corner of his rim. Hesitant since he had never done that before. Jimin let out a soft moan. "Feels good."

Yoongi did it again, flicking his tongue against a spot, like he had done with Jimin's dick before. The boy moaned again, moving his hip towards his face. Yoongi could feel his dick twitch. It had been half hard this whole time and now it was completely coming back to live again.

"Jimin, could you?" He asked, pointing at his boxers. Jimin understood right away, carefully pushing Yoongi's body to lie down, before climbing on top of him and slipping them off his legs. As if it was absolutely nothing Jimin swallowed Yoongi's dick down in one go. Yoongi had never felt this sensitive before. Maybe because he had been hard for such a long time already. When he felt Jimin's mouth around him, he really had to focus to stop his hips from bucking up.

Not taking notice of his suffering at all, Jimin got started with him, his hand grabbing his base and moving over the parts he couldn't reach while working Yoongi's tip with his tongue. Jimin was way too good at this already. Just a bit of touching from his side and Yoongi already felt like cumming.

He forced himself to tear his focus away from the way Jimin took him into his mouth and instead started tracing his tongue around Jimin's rim again. The noises Jimin made didn't make the whole thing easier either. A siren. Jimin was seductive even when he wasn't trying.