Chapter 15

Chapter 15

●●●

Yoongi's clothing started changing again. He was back to wearing a sweater, of course black as usual, with white stripes along the sides.

He would sometimes comment on Jimin being nuts for still swimming in those waters, but Jimin would always shrug it off before changing topic. The cold had never bothered him that much.

He had a certain resistance compared to what it did to human bodies. His body didn't force him to stay in warm areas, although he did enjoy the comfort that came with lying in the sun. The cold just didn't really bother him that much.

The day Yoongi showed up wearing a jacket for the first was different from the other times before. They had gotten used to a certain pattern, that consisted of Yoongi searching the water for him with his eyes before moving to the beach where Jimin got dressed in his OWN clothes that weren't exactly his before either sitting on the beach together, walking around town, or visiting Yoongi's place where they ate a bunch of unhealthy food and watched some TV.

That day was different though. Instead of searching for Jimin Yoongi simply sat down on his usual spot, staring into the distance.

Jimin had seen him do this before, but that was before they met. So this was new.

Hesitantly Jimin climbed out of the water, quickly drying himself off before slipping into his sweatpants, not bothering to put on a T-shirt.

"Yoongi?" He quickly climbed the rock.

"Don't."

"What's wrong?" Jimin furrowed his brows and reached his hands out, but Yoongi put his hand up, motioning Jimin to stop.

"Don't touch me." He brought knees up to his chest, hugging them with his arms.
"Please don't talk to me. I'll probably say some mean things I don't mean. Please. I'm not angry with you, but please just leave..." Jimin pursed his lips at how distressed Yoongi sounded.

He nodded in understanding, but instead of actually leaving he just sat down about a meter away from Yoongi. Just sitting there in silence staring at the sea.

He let his thoughts wander to the many times he had spent staring at the wide ocean. Sometimes in company. Sometimes alone.

Of course he liked the sea. It was a part of him and he could stare at it for hours with no end.

He wasn't sure how much time passed when Yoongi got up from where he was sitting and sat down next to Jimin, still in complete silence, before leaning his head on his shoulder.

Jimin could feel Yoongi shaking slightly as they sat there in silence. The only evidence of Yoongi's tears being the darkened spots on Jimin's sweats.