Chapter 34

Chapter 34

●●●

„I'm gonna go take a bath." Jimin stated, grabbing a towel and some new underwear.

For a couple of seconds Yoongi eyed him up and down. "Like a normal bath? Or..."

"Are you asking whether I'll bath in my mermaid form?" The older chuckled amused, hugging the towel in his arms as he spun around to face Yoongi.

Tapping his foot on the ground Yoongi nodded, getting up and moving towards Jimin.

"No, I will just take a completely normal bath naked and as a human."

The blush forming on Yoongi's cheeks didn't go unnoticed. "Uhm... could I... like..." The younger fumbled for words, his cheeks turning redder and redder by the second.

"Come with me?" Jimin asked, a teasing tone to his voice as he leant forward and pushed his chest against Yoongi's.

Yoongi nodded hastily, biting his lip and anxiously searching for Jimin's reaction. Instead of saying anything Jimin moved onto his tiptoes and placed a short peck on Yoongi's lips. "You're so damn cute, I swear. Badass rapper they say, huh? I'm not even going to mention the stuff you have in your lyrics about tongue technology."

"Can you, like, not mention that)" Yoongi complained groaning, pulling a disgusted face.

"But it's funny~"

"Fuck you." Yoongi said and pinched Jimin's side, making the boy break into a fit of laughter.

"Let's go take a bath, shall we?"

A/N

A shorter chapter but the next one is long<3