Chapter 12

Chapter 12

●●●

Three days. Yes, he was back to counting... that boy did some things to him he couldn't quite describe.

Three days and Yoongi was finally back. Once again sitting on that rock, but unlike most of the other times he hadn't come here fuming or angry, swearing like a sailor. Instead his eyes were scanning the area and Jimin's hope turned out to be true, when Yoongi spotted Jimin and a smile instantly spread over his features.

There had been so many times he had watched that boy being all gloomy that it was hard to believe that the boy enthusiastically waving at him at the moment was the same guy.

Changing his form, Jimin started swimming towards Yoongi, who unlike many times before wore a backpack. Jimin had never seen him with one.

Yoongi jogged towards the sand beach where Jimin climbed out of the water.

"I did not expect you to actually be here." Yoongi stated, taking off his backpack and pulling a towel out of it before chucking it towards Jimin, who caught it with ease, before wrapping it around his body.

"You didn't expect to meet me here and still took all of that with you?" Jimin watched the way Yoongi pulled out a T-shirt, sweats and underwear.

"It's better to be prepared."

Jimin slipped into the T-shirt, then put on the boxers and the sweats. In his head he made a disgusted face at all those restrictions. The underwear was the worst part about it. It was tightly fitting around his legs, butt and crotch, and was rubbing uncomfortably with every movement he made.

"Wanna go do something?"

"I thought you would never ask." Jimin chuckled, grabbing Yoongi's arm and clinging onto it, while pulling him towards the town center. He had been there before, but it was a whole different thing if he had a guide to tell him about it.