Chapter 9

A/N

Another chap cuz I'm bored😂

Chapter 9

●●●

After a confused Yoongi had explained Jimin what Netflix is, an even more confused Jimin had tried his best not to show the surprise as the pictures on the monitor started moving, which was quite the hard task they ate some pizza.

"You are really weird." Yoongi stated watching Jimin, as he was folding his pizza to mouth sized pieces.

Jimin looked up his cheeks stuffed, secretly hyping how great pizza tasted. He would have to eat something like this more often. "Sorry?" His voice was muffled by the food in his mouth and Yoongi chuckled at the sight.

"Don't apologize." He took a piece of his own pizza and started eating it normally, Jimin watching him before taking another piece of his pizza and copying what Yoongi was doing.

"You're really handsome by the way." Yoongi choked on the bite he had just taken. He had been playing with the thought of mentioning how attractive Jimin was for quite some time, but he didn't expect the other to say something like this. Especially because in comparison to him everyone else looked plain. Especially Yoongi with his grown out black bangs that covered his eyes, a bit to round face and average body.

Jimin clearly played in a different league, but even so right now it was him complimenting Yoongi not the other way around.

"Why... thanks..." Yoongi was busy coughing, missing the fond eyes with which Jimin was watching him.

Jimin had spent so much time wondering what kind of person the boy in front of him was. What kind of person would spend so much time doing nothing? Or to be more accurate, being deep in thoughts. For some reason Jimin felt impressed by Yoongi. At least that was how his fascination started.

He started theorizing who Yoongi was. What he was thinking about. All that. But now that he got to talk to him up close... Yoongi turned out to be even more likeable than Jimin expected.

Jimin really liked his character. The bits of sarcasm, the fact that he seemed to be thinking a lot about a bunch of things and there was nothing Jimin found he disliked so far. Which sure was something. Jimin always found faults in everyone within the first couple of minutes of talking. But so far he liked everything he was seeing.

"You are handsome as well... really handsome." Yoongi seemed hesitant, but relaxed right away when Jimin smiled at him.

"Thank you. I'm glad you think so."

That answer gave Yoongi something to theorize over all evening.

A/N

I love this story💜

Actually I have been so focused on english lately that my german (native language) is suffering and I gotte read more in german now;---;

But english sounds better!!!

*cry*