Chapter 11

A/N

It's a new day... it's okay to post right?
💜

Chapter 11

●●●

The next day came way too fast and Jimin and Yoongi had to say their goodbyes, although they did promise to keep an eye out for each other. Which was the only way, since Jimin did not own a phone.

The great part was... as long as Yoongi wouldn't stop visiting the beach Jimin would see him again for sure.

"Thank you for the night... I really enjoyed your company."

"Why the hell are you suddenly talking like that?" Yoongi chuckled and Jimin tried his best at looking offended. But he didn't quite look very offended anyways since he couldn't stop smiling.

"It's the way I talk."

"That has literally been the only time you talked like that."

"Shut up fishface."

"What the actual fuck." Unlike Jimin, Yoongi actually looked offended and Jimin couldn't help but laugh.

"I fucking loved spending time at your place. Is that better?" Jimin changed his word choice.

"Now you sound like me."

"Is there something else you can do aside from complaining?"

"Do you want me to beat you up?"

"Try." Yoongi playfully took Jimin's head under his arms, rubbing his fist on the others head, both of them laughing at how much of a thread Yoongi actually posed.

"So fucking annoying." Yoongi let go of Jimin, who couldn't stop laughing.

"Alright, so for the last time. Yesterday was a lot of fun." Jimin tiptoed before placing a kiss on Yoongi's cheek, who's eyes widened staring at Jimin, who was smirking with wide eyes.

"Any complaints?"

Yoongi just shook his head dumbfounded, Jimin happily giggling like a child.

"See you again Min Yoongi~" He waved before turning around and running off.

Yoongi just stood there in awe, not quite grasping the fact that Jimin had just kissed his cheek. He wasn't going to get a lot of sleep this night.