Chapter 26

Chapter 26

●●●

„Come on strip. It's not like I haven't seen you without a T-shirt yet." Jimin sighed pulling on the edge of Yoongi's shirt making the teenage boy shriek in horror almost jumping out of his skin.

"But that was an accident!" He defended, hugging himself to hide anything that could somehow have shown.

"Yoongi."

"Jimin."

"We're at swimming pool. Everyone is naked from the waist up. Don't make such a huge deal out of this." Moving a bit closer Jimin took Yoongi's hands into his own trying to get a look at the scared boy.

"It's not like I'm going into the pool anyways." Yoongi tried, glancing around the place his eyes just for a second getting caught on Jimin's torso. There was no fucking way Yoongi was undressing with Jimin standing next to him. He couldn't even begin to compare both of their bodies.

"Yoongi. Please? Do it for me?"

There was hesitance, before Yoongi sighed deeply, grabbing the ends of his T-shirt and slowly pulling it upwards, but Jimin stopped him before he could. "Awww you would actually do it for me." He smiled widely before pulling the T-shirt down again.

"It's alright that you don't want to go outside like that. I just wanted to see whether you would do it." Jimin chuckled happily, before leaning in and pecking Yoongi's cheek.

The boy blushed and Jimin couldn't help internally cooing at how fucking cute Yoongi was being. Jimin never really had any problem with being naked, which probably was due to the fact that he spent most of his life naked, but he still couldn't help but find Yoongi's shyness endearingly cute.

"Come on. Let's get some ice. I'm starving." Jimin stated, grabbing Yoongi's hand and pulling him along, a content smile on his lips.

"Ice is not for hunger." Yoongi shot back, but let himself be pulled along. Not that it was quite the witty comeback. He was to distracted by Jimin's back being out there in the open to spent too much time overthinking his words. The only thing he was overthinking right now was how fucking hot Jimin was.

Not long after Yoongi sat on one of the sun loungers watching as Jimin jumped around in the water happily giggling whenever he made eye contact with Yoongi. If Jimin always moved around that much whenever he was in water the fact that he was so ripped even though he was eating almost all the time made perfect sense now.

"Yoongi! Look!" Jimin yelled waving his hand around in the air.

"I'm looking!"

A content grin on his lips Jimin dove down before making a handstand playing around with the fact that it was a lot easier when you just had to balance half your weight. He did a split and Yoongi really had to push any thoughts about being flexible to the side because yes he was wearing swim shorts.

The day passed by and evening came and the pool was slowly emptying the only person still having fun without having taken a single break was Jimin, still splashing around as lively as ever.

Yoongi never enjoyed going to a public pool. Back when he was in elementary school the teachers really tried to get him to swim a bit and wouldn't accept a no, even calling his grandparents, who told them that he was allowed to spend the day outside the pool.

The teachers finally accepted it and Yoongi was allowed to watch his classmates have fun for hours, while sitting on the edge, feeling panic bubbling up within him, whenever anyone got even close to him. After all, all it would take for him to end up in the water was just one small push.

Now here he was sitting years later, still as scared of the water as he used to be but happier than he ever had been. It was fun to watch Jimin. To the point where he had no problem with watching his slim figure, dancing around the water for hours on end, without getting bored.

So when Jimin called him again he was ripped out of a trance like state, noticing that Jimin had moved towards the edge of the pool, pushing himself up with his elbows, his lower body still remaining in the cool water.

"What did you say?" Yoongi asked.

"I asked if you could come over for a moment." Jimin stated, patting the edge of the pool in front of him. Yoongi hesitated. He despised getting this near to deep water no matter what the reason was. It was way too easy to trip, slip or even get pulled into the water.

But it was Jimin asking and Yoongi hesitated just a second before cautiously moving towards the boy, who was watching him from the pool.

When Yoongi stood right in front of him, Jimin waved Yoongi to come closer. "Come down here. I wanna tell you something." Jimin stated.

Furrowing his brows confused at the boy's secretiveness Yoongi squatted down. Jimin leant forwards. "Closer."

Yoongi did as well. It would have been such an easy thing to do for Jimin to wrap his arms around him and pull him into the pool. Into the depths of his fear. But he trusted him. At this point if Yoongi was sure of anything, it was the fact that he trusted Jimin.

Before he could ask what this was about, Jimin pushed himself of the edge of the pool with his muscular arms and suddenly there were warm lips against Yoongi's.

A/N

Look at how good of an author I am. Two updates in two days... now be ready to get ghostet for a year😂

Nah I actually might finish this someday soon😂