[1]

"Y/n!" The CEO of Bangtan Enterprise, Mr. Yoongi called her name, she was immediately jumped and readjust herself before answering him.

"Yes, sir?" she politely answered.

"Where is Seokjin? He should be here before the meeting started." Mr. Yoongi questioned as he took a sip of his coffee that his assistant made for him.

"He is never late before," he added.

"I wonder he slept late yesterday." The Head of Commercials, Hoseok said beside me as he tilts his head in questions.

"Jin is not a heavy sleeper too, I doubt he slept late nor wakes up late." The Chief of Security, Namjoon joins in.

Soon, the glass door was pushed open with Mr. Seokjin appearing behind it, walking in like nobody's business, with his broad shoulders and his dark brown hair shuffles around as he walks in.

"I'm sorry I'm late, my lovely people." he smiled with a cup of coffee in hand, went to his seat beside Y/n.

"It is clear you have arrived very late, Prince Charming... Your behavior is not acceptable when it comes to an important meeting." Ms. Jung, the Co-Founder of the company, angrily said towards Mr. Seokjin.

"I'm sorry, Queen.. But a prince is never late." Mr. Seokjin fought back and smiled at the end, with his palm under his chin and his elbow on the table.

"Okay kids, let's begin the meeting." Mr. Yoongi said and instructed his assistant to begin the slides.

The other Co-Founder of the company, Mr. Jungkook walks to the front on the podium to deliver his speech and presentation. During the presentation, Mr. Jungkook was introducing the next potential of promoting a friendly company collaboration with the neighboring company called BigHit Enterprise. Along the line, everyone was paying close attention to his presentation.

[Y/N POV]

I was writing down notes based on Mr. Jungkook's slides, I kept everything simple and short. I noticed that Mr. Seokjin was moving around too much on his seat which made me worried.

"Sir?" I whispered quietly beside him.

"Hmm?" He slowly turns around to look at me.

Gosh, his beautiful features never failed to impress me.

"Is everything alright? You seem to be moving a lot. Are you uncomfortable?" I asked politely.

"Oh it's nothing, The meeting is boring. I've talked to the Bighit's staffs before this meeting ever happened." He replied, adding a short sigh.

"I know every information already," he added.

Oh, how could I not notice? Maybe he went there alone or with another assistant.

Later, both of us stop talking and continue to listen to the presentation. Mr. Seokjin wasn't taking any notes down and continue to sip his coffee in silence. After the presentation ended, everyone was questioning and talking to each other to confirm more details. I was listening to their conversation until Mr. Seokjin pats my shoulder for my attention.

"Yes, sir?" I look at him.

"I'm honestly tired, please cover everything for me during this meeting and share me the details, okay?" he requested and showed a thumbs up.

"B-but... sir..." I tried to stop him.

"Thank you, Y/n! You are the greatest." He smiled cutely.