[14]

continue...

"Did you.. kill him?" I asked and Jin had his eyes wide open, in shock to my words.

"What? No!" Jin spoke louder, and I didn't know what to feel nor react. I just sighed deeply.

"Just come back inside, and we will explain everything." Jin tried to walk closer but this time, I didn't back away.

He went for a hug, tightly. He caressed my head and my back, trying to calm me down as I cried harder on his chest.

"I know it's hard to hear this, that is the reason why we didn't reveal it to you if your reaction would be like this." Jin said softly, pulling away to look at my face.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner? I wanted to know ever since 4 years ago, no one told me the truth, Jin. Even my own mother especially my father." I sobbed with Jin wiping away my tears.

"I know it's hard to believe it but It was for the best for your safety, Y/n." Jin said.

"But it does not resolve that you people are criminals." I said sternly.

"I know but hear us out." Jin sighed.

Soon, I agreed to listen to their story. We walked back in the restaurant and entered the room, as they were already served with drinks.

"Welcome back." Yoongi took a sip of his drink.

I was getting annoyed with Yoongi at this point. We both sat back at our places and they noticed my wet eyes and red nose.

"Y/n.." Taehyung was worried.

"So, please explain yourself.. about my father and your identity." I took all my courage to ask.

"I can say that your father wasn't just a normal gang leader, he forged fake contracts, letters, and identities. He became well-known of what he does best." Jungkook explained.

"He does not kill people but with his forgery skills, he made them being killed." Namjoon continued.

"He wasn't an innocent man, to begin with, he had forged us some fake info as well but I won't deny, it was a good skill for a man like him. But not until, IKON found out about him." Yoongi spoke, placing down his hand on the table, looking down at his rings.

"They took an interest of his forging skills, wanting to hire him but there was a deal. If he was able to help them forge fake information to their enemies during that period, he will be receiving more money than all the other clients he had worked with." he continued.

"He agreed without a second thought but until mention your name to them. Requesting them to protect you from a potential enemy, those who he had betrayed, including me." Yoongi stared at me, with an intense stare.

That explains why I didn't get promoted nor noticed by the CEO... but use me as a possible bait.

"To be completely honest, I wanted him dead but I choose not to attack because it will waste my energy and so I've moved on." I was more than angry to think this man who is known as my big boss, tried to think of killing my father.

"It was basically a deal as you were sent there." Yoongi smirked.

Dad, how could you sell me out just because you wanted the money...

"Until your father searched for us..." He was still smirking.

"Apparently, IKON was blackmailing him to forge fake information about the government. If he had agreed, he will be a wanted man in the world since IKON is known to sell out his man for profit but he didn't accept the offer and immediately came to us for help." He scoffed.