[12]

[Y/n POV]

After arriving work later, I was already angry,

"How can you lose the graph?" I scolded all my co-workers who in the room.

"We're sorry, Miss Y/n." They were apologetic.

"We only had to finalize it in two days but now how do we present it during the showcase? It's not an easy job, to do the graph and the planner both together." I sighed at the end.

"Who was the last one to hold it?" I asked, eyeing everyone.

"Me, ma'am..." My male co-coworker looks up at me, raising his hand up.

"How did you lose it?" I asked calmly.

"I misplaced it somewhere when we had the meeting this morning." He said.

"Have you search inside the meeting room? was it there?" I asked and they shook their heads.

Jin finally entered the office looking at everyone with his confused expression.

"What's going on here?" Jin asked, concerned.

"They lost the graph and the planner." I sighed before answering.

"What? You guys..." Jin's eyes were wide open, immediately he looks at his employees as the tone of his voice changes into a strict tone..

"How can you lose the important things? We worked hard for it since last week and you just wasted our efforts." Jin scolded them.

"I'm sorry sir, I was responsible-.." My co-worker was cut off.

"All of you was in charge altogether, you can't simply blame a person in this room when all of you was instructed to take care of the planner. But you were mainly the last person to hold it." Jin said and glanced at the man once again.

"We're doing a project that involves other companies, and how am I supposed to present our part to them? It's not easy to create a project this big and if we make this mistake again, all of you are fired." Jin ended with a stern voice, causing a few of them to shiver, scared of his reaction.

"Overtime everyone, until it's finished." Jin said and turn his heel to his office, everyone was shocked and surprised.

"But I have a dinner with my wife, I promised her." my co-worker was worried.

"I had plans tonight, no..." another co-worker sighed.

"Then, you better start now." I sighed feeling pity, folding my arms together and everyone had to their seat and began typing.

They were sighing on their seat, trying hard to cope with the situation. I too began typing away and mainly doing the graph, referring to my notes, trying hard to accurately follow like the previous one. In case you are wondering why we don't have a backup for it, it's because the updated version was created by Bighit which they had to combine theirs and ours work together. Asking them to give another print, would only ruin our reputation.

But..

It's finally almost the end of working hours, everyone was still struggling. Until Jin came out from his office and everyone quickly fixes themselves and continues working.

"Everyone, stop!" Jin instructed and everyone followed.

What is he doing now?

Everyone was trying not to look up to his eyes.