[16]

[Third Person]

"SHIT!" a loud curse was heard in a small room, it was Yoongi's and everyone is gathered in his office.

"HOW CAN YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?" Yoongi throws the newspaper on the floor.

Everyone looks at the newspaper, Taehyung went ahead and take the paper to look at it. He read the headline.

"Bangtan Enterprise has been suspended to continue on with the 'Love Yourself' project." Taehyung eyes were open wide open.

"How?" Namjoon went over to check the paper as well.

"It says that we stole IKON's work as there was evidence of their blueprint that we stole? What?" Taehyung read again only to have his face more confuse.

"I received so many calls today and both GOT7 and EXO are planning to back out from this project which intentionally is not IKON's." Yoongi pressed his fingers on his closed eyes, looking rather stressed out.

"None of this is true!" Jungkook pulls the paper away from Taehyung's hand.

"Someone in this company has to be one of their dogs," Jin said angrily.

"Namjoon, Jimin.. find that person whoever is in charge of this disloyalty, and make sure to tie him up so I can speak with them. I want them here now." Yoongi said as his eyes turn sinister,

"If we are able to find them in the company, what happens if they already left and went back to IKON?" Jimin asked.

"Did I stutter?" Yoongi glared at Jimin which made Jimin's body shiver in fear, and just nodded.

"Jin... I won't say this again, if Y/n reveal anything about us to anyone, I will have to get rid of her." Yoongi glared at Jin next which made Jin mad.

"She won't do anything like this! You can't blame her!" Jin raised his voice louder than anyone in the room.

"Jin, calm down." Hoseok patted his back.

"Everyone in here is scared if we're going to get exposed but you can't blame someone innocent." Jin spat out and had his eyes glared back at Yoongi.

"That's the problem, IKON is inches away of revealing who we are and now we're on the paper because of them. Listen, if the world knows who we are, we won't come out alive." Yoongi hit the table, standing up to fight against Jin's voice.

Soon the room was quiet, no one was talking.

"Jimin, put up a meeting for everyone in the project who knows about us. I'm going to speak regarding this situation." Yoongi broke the silence and sat back down on his chair.

"Alright." Jimin nodded.

"All of you leave now," Yoongi said coldly and turn his chair facing away from their gazes.

Everyone obeyed his instruction and head out.

"How is this possible?" Hoseok spoke after all of them were outside Yoongi's office.

"Who is the betrayer in this company?" Jungkook asked as he looks around.

"I will go find for their names, Jimin you can handle the others, right?" Namjoon said and Jimin nodded in reply.

"Jin, you okay?" Taehyung looks at Jin and the others were discussing.

"I don't know." Jin's eyes were wandering off, he was worried.