[18]

[Jin POV]

The smell of expensive alcohol enters my nostrils, soothing myself from all the stress and worries. I was sitting in the living room, going through all the reports from my guards.

The glass was on my fingers, carefully swirling the content inside.

There were few of the 'clients' that I had got rid off and even a few of updated and latest people I have to meet.

Why do I do this?

The answer was clear, it was for Yoongi. He welcomed me to join his party, and mainly I became the visual of his gang. According to Yoongi, my job was always to meet my clients and force answers out of them and nothing more.

Even though those experiences, Yoongi accepted me for who I am. Unlike my family, they never say anything about my work nor my achievements. I got this far because of Yoongi and his company, I was able to gain my reputation from there and yet, my parents do not know about my secret.

If they do, they would think I had deceived them and I'm a criminal.

Y/n was right...

I am a criminal..

Wait.. Y/n...

My selfishness left her astray... My princess

I put down my glass, and head over to my room and grab my phone. Checking through my notifications and there was so many missed calls and messages that were left unread. I saw Namjoon's, Taehyung's, Hoseok's and even Y/n's. 

I didn't know why I did what I did.

I shouldn't run... she didn't run...

I should apologize..

[Jin POV END]  

[Y/n POV]

After Taehyung and Jimin left the house, I was left with Namjoon as he was doing paperwork, engagements, and deals from other company. I think they are no longer valid to reply due to our situation since many small companies and even bigger ones have no respect for our company anymore.

"Namjoon, are you hungry?" I asked to lessen his tension.

"Kinda.." he mumbled which I heard.

"Let me cook something!" I said cheerfully as I head to the kitchen.

"Y/n, I have nothing inside the fridge." He embarrassingly said as I checked it was true.

He barely has anything in the fridge, there are a few foods but most of them need restock and throw away because passed the expiry date.

"Oh dear, you must be a spoiled child who does not cook." I teased, closing the fridge door.

"I don't like cooking." He pouted, making me laugh.

"Why don't I go and restock your fridge?" I suggest and Namjoon thought about it before answering.

"I know there is a grocery shop near this apartment. Want me to follow?" He readies himself as he placed down all the paper aside.

"I can go alone, you need to do your work." I smile at him as I packed my handbag, wearing my coat.

"Just be careful, I can send my bodyguard to assist you." He mentions as he opens up his phone.

"If it's close by, it won't be that dangerous. Don't worry about me." I wore my shoes.

Namjoon looks at me worriedly as I walk outside, after waving at him. After reaching the ground floor, I head out to see the nearest grocery store. Since it was bright daylight, the fresh air is so soothing, taking in as I breathe out slowly.