[3]

[Third Person]

The next morning arrived as the sun hit the surface of the Bangtan Enterprise's building. Everyone was entering the building to begin another day of work. At the lobby, there were other workers waiting and resting. Around 9 o'clock is usually the time where everyone begins working. 

Y/n arrived work after catching the bus. She wasn't late but yet she felt like she just ran a marathon because she woke up late and almost missed the bus. When she walked inside, she heads over to the coffee maker to make her coffee from the lobby floor. Suddenly she heard a group of people was quietly screaming especially the girl.

She heads over to look what was going on and she understood.

The Almighty Kims, the 3 legendary and powerful department heads in the company. Kim Namjoon , the Chief Security Officer, Kim Taehyung, The Head Department of Design and lastly, her boss, Kim Seokjin, the Head Department of Accountant. The three of them enters the building which created a crowd at the lobby.

Y/n call both the other 2 department heads by their names since she knew them before she move here

Y/n call both the other 2 department heads by their names since she knew them before she move here. Taehyung was the middleman and Namjoon and Jin were the 2 bodyguards.

"They are so handsome!" the female workers said and the others squeal.

"I can never get tired working here." the other group of female workers said.

 Y/n was not nearly interested in their fangirling. Then someone taps on Y/n's shoulder and it was Minjung.

"You look lonely." Minjung teased.

"I just arrived anyway." Y/n replied calmly.

"Urgh, these people need to get a real job honestly. They should stop watering their mouth with this boring sight every week." Minjung folded her arms, annoyed by the ruckus going on at the entrance.

"I think it's better for us to get to our departments before it gets out of hand." Y/n suggested and Minjung nodded.

Both of them left to the elevator. Jin saw Y/n behind the crowd, walking towards the elevator. Taehyung then taps on his arm.

"Hyung, Namjoon-hyung is planning to go to the meeting room now." Taehyung said.

"Sure." Jin nodded and they apologize the crowd, they needed to go through.

[Third Person End]

[Y/n POV]

I was in the meeting room, organizing the review and papers for each seat. Hyuna was joining the meeting since she is the assistant to Taehyung. I was pouring coffee for everyone and place them on the table.

Soon, Mr. Jungkook and Mr. Hoseok entered the room. I bowed at them and went to my seat, waiting for the others. Hyuna and I were talking about other things.