EXTRA 4

[Y/N POV]

After several hours, we were sitting by our table at an expensive restaurant on the island. The evening we had a very erotic session, but we have calmed ourselves so that we could continue on with our vacation.

Jin had ordered the meals for tonight, the scenery beside me, the beautiful view of the dark ocean with the moon's reflection on the water.

It was sparkling, felt so magical seeing it up close.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Jin said.

"Yes, so beautiful that I wouldn't mind staying here to stare at it." I smiled, admiring the view.

"The sun is going to come out the next day, you won't be able to keep that moon hanging on the sky."

"Why do you always have to destroy the moment?" I softly kick him under the table.

"Just playing with you." He smiled so adorable in front of me.

I continue to look at the night scenery, the ocean sparkles twinkle lights and the ambiance light of the restaurant surrounding behind me made the view glow.

"How do you rate this honeymoon?" He asked.

"11 out of 10."

"That little?" He pouted.

"What? That is a lot." I laughed.

"I expected more, maybe a thousand, or billions." I giggled to his joke and he pretended to be upset before smiling.

"You know, I talked to my father about you recently."

"About what?" I wondered.

"I planned to let you move to my building to work as you work for Bangtan. It would be safer. But I would most likely prefer if you become a housewife and stay at home. Yoongi has been telling me that the new missions are somewhat dangerous and involves dangerous people.

Now that they know who you are, they would waste no time but use you as bait." Jin explained.

As he said that, I suddenly felt so scared and nervous. Thinking about being kidnap like that incident with Soyeon, it scares me.

My life is always in danger whenever I am with Jin or the gang.

"Don't worry, I'll be there when you need me." He comforts me with a smile planted on his face.

"I know you will." I smiled back.

"If you think it's safer then I'll respect your choices, Jin." 

"I really love you, princess." He confessed.

"And I love you too." 

"I'm so glad that I married to you. You are such a precious person in the world, I wouldn't want anything to happen to you again." I felt his lips landed on my hand as soon after he grabs it.

Then he kisses the ring on my hand, our wedding ring.

"My wife, my eternal soulmate." 

After dinner, we head back to our house. Jin began to softly slide his hand on my back, as we walk inside.

"Princess~" He let out a breathy voice, as he went and lick my exposed neck.

I placed down my bag on the sofa, as I lean my head back, releasing soft sigh feeling him sucking onto my neck.