[[30]]

-LONG CHAPTER AHEAD -

[Y/N POV]

"You okay?" It was a familiar voice.

I turn to look as I nodded, it was Namjoon. The piece of fabric that was placed around my shoulder was slipping off but he tried to tuck it closer to me so I could feel warm. Namjoon looks back at Jin who was standing looking clueless, almost shocked to see Namjoon acting kind towards me.

Namjoon glared at Jin and turns to ignore him, as he drags me away from the streets to his car. I glanced at Jin before we disappear from his view. I was sat down at the passenger seat beside Namjoon, as he drove us off out from the parking lot.

"Y/n?" He calls my name, his voice came out soft and nice.

"Hmm...?" I hum, without looking at him as I heard him sighed beside me.

"I'm going to make him realized what he has done," Namjoon said which made me curious, looking at him to try to understand.

"What do you mean?" 

"He actually hurting you by even going with Soyeon, if Taehyung knows about this, Jin will be in trouble." He spoke softly, sounded slightly annoyed.

"Soyeon is manipulative." He added.

That is true..

I've seen what she has done, and she is a devil herself. How could Jin not notice her acts?

"She did.. threaten me before..." I told him the truth.

"What? What didn't you tell me?" He asked as his expression turns angry.

"She is trying to get him back but I wondered what actually happened before they broke their engagement which led her to be this desperate. I've seen her duality." I said, clenching on my skirt.

"I will let Yoongi know about this, I don't think the Han family is a normal business family." Namjoon made his assumption which I totally agree.

I look outside remembering how Jin looked like before we left. He looked so sad and shocked to see how I was reacting and even for Namjoon to show up. My heart sunk remember his face, feeling guilty. I regret not telling him the truth but I must know the reason behind his kindness towards Soyeon but he needs to understand that I'm his fiance.

Finally, we arrived at Jin's house which is considered our house now. Namjoon step on the brake as the car slowly stops in front of the house. 

"Seems like he's waiting for you." Namjoon nudges his chin towards the direction.

Jin was actually waiting for me outside, still on his suit since that incident. I sighed as I grab my bag. Namjoon and I exited together as I walk around the car to walk inside, Jin rushes towards me and grab me from my arm, pulling me inside.

"J-Jin!" I gasped when I felt the pain from his grip.

"Jin, you should calm down-" Namjoon tried to stop him and Jin glared at Namjoon.

"Thank you for sending her back home." Jin said as he continues to pull me inside the house.

I couldn't say thank you to Namjoon but I think he understands the situation. I heard Namjoon said goodbye in a distance. The guards were welcoming us warmly but between me and Jin, we were in a hurry.

The door shuts behind us as Jin let go of my arm, he looks down at me with his face showing anger and stress.

"You shouldn't have let him send you home." He said, his voice startled me.