[22]

[Third Person]

Today is the day of the interview with IKON at the Love Yourself showcase. Mr. Koo and his colleagues will be attending to reveal BTS identity as well as explaining Bangtan Enterprise stealing their idea and concepts. Many reporters and journalist are attending the showcase mainly to get the words out from Mr. Koo regarding the situation.

"My name is Lee Juri, we are currently at the Love Yourself Showcase as the workers are setting up for the exhibition. Mr. Koo from IKON will be preparing a speech during the showcase regarding Bangtan Enterprise scandal. We'll be right back when the show has started, before that, we'll be interviewing a few visitors and reviewers." The news reporter said as she and her crew head over inside the building.

Namjoon and Jimin are currently instructed to enter the building as a journalist, they disguised themselves as someone else so no one would recognize them. They were told to replace the video that will be showcased with a video of Mr. Koo bribing his man to steal the paperwork from Bangtan Enterprise. The other workers from Bangtan Enterprise were requested to arrive at the building in 30 minutes. The police will arrive in one hour.

"Park Jimin coming through," Jimin said as he held his earpiece, trying to get a response on the other line which is Taehyung, who is currently waiting inside a van outside the showcase.

"It's online," Taehyung responded, typing away on his notebook.

"I'm entering." Namjoon said through the line.

"I see 4 security by the door and 2 from the inside and there is 2 CCTV at the door." Namjoon added and Taehyung immediately hacked into the CCTV.

"And it's hacked. Namjoon there will be a hallway you can enter, supposedly there will be 3 active CCTV, but across the hallway, would be the maintenance room." Taehyung explained.

"On my way." Namjoon followed the instruction.

"I'm by the stage," Jimin said.

"There would be the video room at the back but there are a few workers inside. You need to lure them out. Hoseok will be entering at the back entrance, he will bring the necessary items." Taehyung replied, checking on the database along with the papers scattered beside him.

In the van, there is Taehyung, Jin, Ms. Jung, and Jungkook.

"Next step, Jin and Jungkook will enter as themselves which will cause a riot at the entrance. Ms. Jung will take the chance to enter the building secretly." Taehyung explained.

Jin and Jungkook were getting ready before they get out. Ms. Jung wore her earpiece.

"Is Yoongi arriving soon?" Ms. Jung asked.

"In 10 minutes. Now, break a leg." Taehyung smile at them.

Once Jin and Jungkook distracted the guards at the entrance, Ms. Jung slips through the security, wearing her black glasses to avoid detection. Yoongi and Y/n will arrive soon. Ms. Jung was walking inside and saw Mr. Koo and several other has arrived and waiting inside. The reporters are getting ready for the interview as the room is still being set up.

"Taehyung, we have less time. Please hurry!" Ms. Jung said on the other line.

 [Third Person END]

[Y/n POV]

I was in the car with Yoongi, on our way to the Love Yourself Showcase. I had been informed of the plan, as my current role is being one of Yoongi's assistant during his speech.