[9]

[Y/n POV]

SATURDAY

Jin and I planned for a movie for our first date. I was wearing this (A/n: lazy to describe)

I was waiting near the streets, outside of the mall waiting for Jin to arrive

I was waiting near the streets, outside of the mall waiting for Jin to arrive. I was excited to see him and even enjoy our date, that is one of the reasons I dress up so nicely.

"Y/n!" Jin's voice calls out my name behind me.

"Oh, Jin." I waved at him as I see him jogs towards me.

He too dresses up well.

"Haa, it's hard to find parking here." Jin sighed.

I look at him, observing what he wearing.

He looked really casual unlike how he usually wears at work, totally a boyfriend material

He looked really casual unlike how he usually wears at work, totally a boyfriend material. More comfortable and relaxing, with his hair sticking down without any gel or hairspray. It was bouncy.

"Let's go before the movie starts." Jin said and he gestures me to head inside first.

Both of us enter the building and head to the cinema, we bought our tickets and as soon our hall was available, we entered together and did buy some drinks and popcorn. Finally, we sat down on our seats. There weren't many people and we chose our seats at the back and there were no one at our row and 4 rows after ours.

"I guess, our hall is going to be slightly quiet." I said awkwardly, looking around.

"Then, it's better." Jin chuckled, leaning back on his seat.

"Right.." I joined him.

The screen was finally expanding, the movie was starting.

"Finally," Jin said.

The movie was playing and we were watching an action, romance film. 30 minutes in the movie, I was totally immersed in the movie. Suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh. I look down to see Jin sneakingly rubbing my thighs. He just winked at me when I look at him.