[[31]]

[Y/N POV]

Just another day, failed to tell Jin about Soyeon but this time I feel braver as I know that Jin won't be acting that closely with her. Yesterday, we were cuddling a lot and it was relaxing knowing that our trust has been bonded. I was at the office doing some paperwork that Jin handed to me.

To this day, I feel like Jin has been admitting his love many times enough to let me know he loves me so much. It wasn't weird but more memorable, knowing the man you love sharing his love in any way possible.

It wasn't long since we met and we only dated for several months and now we're engaged for a few weeks. 

Are we going too fast?

Does our 2 years relationship count as our dating years? We were already close since then, that's the reason why I had fallen in love with him. Jin explained that he broke off his engagement with Soyeon because of me, but does that changes anything?

Soyeon is back and she is plotting something.

I wanted to trust Jin more but if she is still around, It would be slightly harder. What does she want?

After a while, my butt began to hurt after sitting for so long so I decided to go and grab a coffee. As I walk along the hallway, Namjoon was walking towards me.

"Morning, Y/N!" He smiled sweetly at me.

"Oh, Namjoon. Good morning." I bowed.

"How are you?" He asked, worried since I left him without a goodbye and also, Jin's attitude towards him.

"I'm fine, both Jin and I have settled the problem. Thank you again." I smiled to show my appreciation.

"That's good, I hope things go well between you two." He said, giving me a small pat on the shoulder.

"Thank you!" I look at him as he walks away.

I was in the break room, grabbing a cup of coffee. Suddenly I felt eyes looking at me, I turn to look at I heard them whispering.

"I didn't know about her but Mr. Seokjin's assistant."

"Can't believe the headlines are true." 

What headlines? Hmm, I haven't read the news yet so maybe I will read it later.

Heading back to my team room, got comfortable on my seat, I resume my work.

"Hello, Miss Soyeon!" An employee said as I heard the sound of her annoying heels surrounded the whole office.

"Jin is inside his office ain't he?" She asked the employee.

"I just arrived too, Miss Young, is Mr. Seokjin in?" he asked.

"Yes, he is." I look up, looking rather dull at them.

"Great." Soyeon smiled happily and walk passed my coworker.

I can't let her in

"I'm sorry, Miss Soyeon. But you have no appointment with him, I suggest that you leave instead of disturbing our boss who is currently busy." I stood up, folding my arms together.

"You can't tell me what to do." She fought back with her words.

"Shall I call the security to send you out?" I said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I dare you." She smirks.

"Excuse me, Miss Soyeon, you are disturbing an employee during working hours which is simply prohibited in the building's ground." My female coworker said.