EXTRA 5

"Testing, testing!" static disturbance combined with Jin's voice.

A ruffling sound was heard, as the mic almost got knocked down.

"THE MIC! HYUNG!" Jungkook's voice was heard at the back.

"AHH, I CAUGHT IT!" Jin shouted and waves of laughter were heard at the back.

"Haish hyung! Careful about where you walk." Namjoon came by and the sound of a pat on the shoulder was heard within the recording.

"Okay, restart!" Yoongi said.

Then the audio was cut.

You stare down on your phone after finishing recording the video. The corner of your lips raised, as you were happy to see the video was enjoyable to be watched.

"Y/N can you grab the other cable for me?" Taehyung asked as you immediately searched for the other cable.

As you search, you couldn't find it and had trouble to try to let him know.

"Taehyung, I can't seem to find them. Where would they be?" You asked.

"It's not there?" Taehyung walks over and searched along with you.

"Why?" Jimin came over, running and looked at both of you, confusion was transmitting from his eyes.

"The cable." Taehyung's answer was short.

"You mean this?" Jimin held out his hand, the cable wrapped around his small hands.

Taehyung looked at him in disbelieve.

"What? You told me to hold them for you." Jimin passed it to Taehyung and walked away with is mischievous chuckle.

You stare at Taehyung, wanting to hold on your laughter and he just sighed and thanked you later for helping.

"Jagi?" Jin's voice was heard and you turn around to see him walk over to you.

"Why?" You walked closer to him, wondering what he wanted.

"I need water, do you have your drink with you?" He asked in a very thirsty manner.

You went to the table where you left your drink, and grab it before passing it over to him. Jin loosens up his tie and uncaps the bottle before pouring the drink down his throat, feeling refreshed.

 Jin loosens up his tie and uncaps the bottle before pouring the drink down his throat, feeling refreshed