[[36]]

[Y/N POV]

It's been days after the incident, every since Soyeon was arrested, Mr. Han and his business partner had lost in contact due to the drop of reputation. Mr. Kim who Jin's father had aided the Han family in terms of stabilizing their company. It was such an embarrassment for the Han family since their daughter made a huge mistake.

The news had spread, Mr. Koo and Soyeon will be investigated and questioned, and in prediction, they will be sentenced to death as police found they are confirmed to be involved in many deaths and human trafficking.

For Sooyeon's case, the men she hired will be prisoned and will be interrogated connections of other cases and crimes.

"She's going to be killed?" Minjung voice sounded so surprised and scared.

"She helped Mr. Koo with his plans which involved stealing, kidnapping, and killing." Hyuna explained, crossing her legs together.

"Who would have thought, the daughter of the richest man would be sentenced to death. Why doesn't he help her daughter out?" Minjung asked.

"Trust me, he will get her out and punish her himself. But for Mr. Koo's situation has already stated on the news. He will be the first." Hyuna said so determinedly.

"So what will happen to the future of IKON?" I asked.

"Mr. Junhoe will definitely build a new image for IKON, all he needs to do is to remove his father's name from the list," Hyuna said.

"Are we really facing an era where everyone is basically crazy murderers?" Minjung pouted as she spoke.

"It has been that way, isn't it?" I joked and she nodded.

"But somehow, there have been new cases going around of an unknown organization killing innocent people in the city." Hyuna rubs her chin as she says it.

"The world is getting scary by the day." Minjung said.

"So far, we have our protectors, don't we?" I looked at Hyuna and smiled at her, she nodded and placed her hands on her hips.

"Why don't we go back to our office and focus on our work?" Hyuna throws the empty paper cup that was holding since the beginning of our conversation into the trash.

And so we followed Hyuna's words and headed back to our individual places. Entering my team office as everyone quietly greeted me back, my lips form a smile in response to their polite greets. 

Walking pass through the tables, I reached my table as I placed down my bag, sliding down my hand down my hips to pull down my skirt as I sat down on my chair.

Eyeing down at the papers on my table, I left out a heavy sigh.

"Y/N!" Jin's voice was heard.

It was the first time he calls my name in front of my colleagues after our announcement in the office. It makes my heart beats so fast knowing he feels love when he says my name.

I looked at him, wondering what he wanted and he just cocked his head, telling me to enter his office without any words exchanged after. I nodded and headed my way to his office.

"What do you need, Jin?" Closing the door behind, I walked over to his table.

"Here." He passes me his tablet.

I took the tablet from his hands, as the screen was already open. It was a website about choosing a venue and decorations for weddings.

"O-oh.." It took me by surprise.