EXTRA 1

[Y/N POV]

"Princess!!!!" I heard Jin screaming from downstairs.

"IN A MINUTE!" I shouted back while trying to zip my luggage.

I just finished packing my clothes for our honeymoon, my floral dress that Jin bought, some shorts and bikinis, off-shoulder tops.

We are heading to Japan.

Our wedding was two days ago but Jin's family and relatives wanted to do a gathering so we stayed at Jin's parent's house.

They welcome me with open arms as they thought, Jin and I were an incredible couple.

Today, we headed back home to pack our things just for our honeymoon.

I head down with my luggage but one of the bodyguards took it from me so I do not struggle.

"You got everything, right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Let's go." He held my hand and we headed outside together.

His guards were driving for us and escorting us at the airport. As we exited the car, the guards began to create a barrier for us.

There were many flashing lights coming from the reporters and cameramen. It was unexpected to me.

It was only recently, Jin was announced to hold the CEO status of the Kim Enterprise as his father had finally passed it down to him. Everyone was going crazy to this news and update.

Not long, everyone knew about me too. Yoongi and the others had become one of Jin's closes and trusted business partners in the industry and also known as the strongest collaborators in history.

Jin knows how to make a name for himself.

As we arrive to check in counter for Express Lane, the reporters were stopped by the airport securities.

"Princess, you okay?" He held me by my waist, with this big size coat, covering my small body. Jin was basically hugging a squishy.

"I'm okay." I show him my innocent smile and he pinched my cheek.

"Here you go, sir." The receptionist passes back our tickets.

Jin grabs the bag he placed on the floor, with his left hand and the other, taking the tickets. He nudges his chin, telling me to pass through the security check first.

After the check, we headed to our hall.

Jin rented a private plane to our destination and I heard it was a one of Jin's family's private island we are staying for a while.

There were four guards following us to the place as the others are going to be under Namjoon's care.

Once we are seated, Jin and I sat side by side with him placing a soft blanket over my thighs.

"In case you are cold." He kisses my cheek and wore his seat belt.

"Here." I pull the blanket and share it with him.

"You get sensitive too," I said.

"What does that suppose to mean?" He looked at me as he pouts.

"Jin..." I whined as I clearly meant in a different way.

He just laughed at me.

The private plane has two cabins, there's one at the front where all the guards, stewards, and stewardess are while we both were sitting at the second cabin with only us.