[4] +

"I'm kinda horny now." Jin said as his breathing were slightly uneven.

"What?" I was shocked.

IS HE FOR REAL? AT WORK? AND MY FIRST.... IS HE BEING SERIOUS?

"But this is my first, and we're taking.. this is too fast." I back away.

"But we're together and our first kiss wasn't like a high school kiss." Jin said as he removes his coat.

"Jin, people are outside. They can see us." I tried to give an excuse so I could run away.

"The glass is covered and the door is locked." Jin put his coat on his chair and folded his sleeves.

He grabs my hand and pull me to the desk and trap me in between his two hands and look into my eyes. He licks his lips slowly, trying to seduce me. I pull my head back as he leans in.

Why is he so mesmerizing..

He put his right hand on my waist, pulling me closer and our lips touched. He was hungrily kissing me, he was in lust for quite some time it seems. He bit my lower lip for me to open my mouth. He put his tongue inside and play around with mine.

"A-ah..J-Jin.." I moan in between our kiss. 

He pulls away and slides his lips down to my collarbone. He unbuttons the collar of my blouse and opens it wide to access my neck for his lips. He starts kissing slowly and sucking them. His hand slides behind my neck. I was moaning but I tried to control myself so no one outside his office can hear me.

"You taste sweet Y/n.. I should have confessed to you long ago." He looks at me, breathless after kissing my neck. He kissed me once again.

"Jin, we shouldn't be doing this.." I was trying to talk but I felt really tingly. My legs were hugging together, as I felt weird in between my legs.

His left hand travels down to my chest then proceed to undo the buttons revealing my bra. I was wearing a black lace bra.

I'm so exposed... This feels weird...

"You have a beautiful body, you know that right?" Jin cups my breasts and jiggling them.

"P-please... don't.." I was losing myself.

He pulls the bra up, revealing my breast as they bounce slightly when he pulls the bra. He started kissing my right breast and licking the tip of my nipple. The coldness hit the wet area on my breast makes me shiver.

"J-Jin... wait..." I put my hand on his head, trying to pull him away but I didn't have the energy to do so since I was feeling it.

He then moves to the next breast and started sucking them. My hands were shaking at this point.

It feels so good....

He pulls away and his hands travel down to my skirt but I stop him.

"Wait.. Please.." I panicked.

"It's okay, It's just me. Okay, Y/n?" Jin kissed my lips to comfort me.

He pulls my skirt up revealing my black panties behind the pantyhose. He left hand travels down to my thigh and slides in between my legs.

"J-Jin..." My hand was placed on top of his hand and it was following the movement, down there. He was rubbing my core and my legs were shaking. 

He is rubbing me...

"Jin... I c-can't..." I was moving to the rhythm of his hand to feel more pleasurable.