[8]

(A/n: Semi-Angst inbound)

[Y/n POV]

I ran away long time ago.. But, I can't tell him that.

"Maybe we should explore more," I replied.

"You want more dates?" Jin questioned, smiling at me with his eye smile.

Kinda, I mean I dreamt of having a normal relationship...

I nodded and Jin gave out a small laugh.

"How about this weekend?" He offered and made me nodded in an instant.

"I don't mind, we don't have anything during the weekend, Mr. Jungkook rescheduled the meeting." I said.

"Well then, on Saturday it is. Is there anywhere you are planning to go or do?" Jin asked.

I honestly want to watch movies, walk at the park or even go sightseeing but Jin is a busy man, hardly see him watching movies or even go for a walk..

"I...Movies?" I look at him with my puppy eyes.

"Then a movie it is." He stood up and fix his coat.

He stepped forward and place his hands on my cheeks and pull me closer to him, only to kiss my forehead. 

"I have to go and meet Ms. Jung now, I'll see you in a bit." Jin patted my head before exiting from the office.

I place my hand on the warmth left on my forehead, I smiled shyly. I walk back outside, to my seat and continue doing my work.

When evening arrived, Jin wasn't around so I had to head back alone using the bus. As soon as I reached home, I placed all my bags on the dining table close by. Since I was wearing clothes that Jin gave me at his house, I wanted to return them back.

I remove everything I was wearing except my underwear, placing them in the washing machine, adding all the detergent that is needed before starting the machine. I walk back to my room and change into comfortable clothes. 

Tired...

I lay down on my bed using my phone. Suddenly I received a text.

MESSAGE  

Mother :
Hello dear, It's been a while since I check on you. I just want to let you know that I'm still waiting for you to come back. I hope you are doing well in the city and at your work. The last time I texted you was 2 years ago, If you are still working under Bangtan Enterprise, make sure to do your best. I know your father is proud of you. Knowing that you won't reply to this message but I hope you see it, know that your mother still loves you. Goodbye, Y/n.

MESSAGE END  

Wait, how does she know I work in Bangtan? She texted me 2 years ago when I was still working under IKON.

I started doubting more about my mother. There were many reasons for my departure from home.

[Y/n POV]

FLASHBACK

[Third Person]

5 years ago,

Y/n was attending a wedding ceremony of one of her mother's relative. Her parents were talking with the bride's family, as for her, she was sitting alone at the assigned table. She was observing the surrounding, seeing the guests were enjoying their time while waiting for the bride and groom to enter the hall.