.•Chapter Three•.

Yoongi scoffed, gaining Namjoon's attention; who raised an eyebrow. Yoongi put his arms on the desk and placed his head on top of them.

"Yoongi." He said, sighing, looking at Taehyung. "He's sleeping, isn't he?" Taehyung nodded and fiddled with his tie.

Jimin looked at the time and students started piling in. They all sat in their respective seats, by their friends, or wherever they wanted to sit. Namjoon didn't care, as long as they shut up.

He mumbled something before walking to his own desk and turned on the computer. He asked if 'anyone enjoyed the holidays'. People were heard muttering in the back saying stuff like 'I wanna go back home!' -- 'I hate School'

Yoongi mumbled something and grabbed Taehyung's arm. Hoseok noticed and punched Jungkook to get his attention. He was surprised. Yoongi wasn't the one to grab anyone -- Unless they deserved it, of course.

He whispered something in his ear and loosened his grip. Tae nodded and raised his arm to his mouth. He slowly bit into it and was now gripping Yoongi. He was obviously in pain.

"I got to get some files for a minute, be right back." He nodded and walked off.

Jungkook got up from his seat and walked over to the other two. He cleared his throat, getting their attention. Jimin and Hoseok watched, looking worried for their friend.

"Yoongi, is your friend okay?" He asked, raising his brow. Yoongi nodded.

"Bullshit." He spat. He grabbed Taehyung's arm and moved it away from his mouth. He quickly slid down his sleeve. "Taehyung, are you sure you're okay?" He growled. Taehyung nodded.

"Then why do that to yourself?" He was about to.. hurt Yoongi? But Namjoon walked in the door. He looked as confused as Jimin and Hoseok. "I need to take Taehyung to the infirmary!"

And with that, he pulled the boy from his seat and dragged him out of the class. He took him up to the rooftop and sat him down on a bench. "Taehyung." He said. He only got a glance from Tae's eye as a reply. "Why did you do that?" He looked down. "I said, why did you do that to yourself? Did Yoongi make you do it?" Tae shook his head and tried to make out words, but nothing will come out.

Jungkook shook his head and began to walk off until someone grabbed his shoulder and spun him around. Tae was on his knees on the bench and pulled Jungkook up to him. He lowered Jungkook down until he could whisper in his ear.

"No way you're leaving, Jungkookie.." He whispered. The other looked at him in disbelief on the fact that he couldn't speak properly. The younger tried to get out of the elder's grip but it was no use. 

"You wanna run away from me?" 

"N-No.."

He stayed there, unable to move. His eyes stared at Taehyung's cold one. He wasn't like the innocent kid from earlier, his gaze was murderous. He pulled Jungkook off of him and pinned him against the wall, chuckling.

"You don't remember me, do you..?"

"Why would I..?"

Tae smirked and gripped his wrist, causing Jungkook to whine a little. Taehyung trailed his hand to the younger's side, earning a slight moan in return. Jungkook immediately blushed and turned his head to the right, trying to avoid the elder's gaze.

"Don't hide from little ol' Taehyungie~" He cooed, looking straight into Jungkook's eyes. He pulled his chain to the center and forced him to look at him -- It's not like Jungkook had any other choice.

"T-Taehyu-" He was cut off as Taehyung started giggling. He placed a kiss on Jungkook's cheek. He couldn't process anything. Jungkook looked up again and saw nothing -- Just the rooftop's own scenery.