.•Chapter Thirteen•.

Please don't mind the fact that my writing is a little different. I was thinking of updating faster than I did soo. Yeah...

I 💜  you

"Jungkook! Come here and help me untangle this cable!" Yelled a furious Jin.

It was the day before the talent show, and all the contestants had to put in a bit of effort to help make this event worthwhile.

Namjoon, however, was not even allowed to help, knowing what will happen if he touched a single stage light.

Hoseok and Jimin were setting the chairs up to place in straight lines in the hall. But one chair was being used - the spinning chair - by a sleeping Yoongi.

Taehyung was helping Jin and Jungkook with the mechanics on the stage.

"Right, we have all the roles set up right?" Asked a flustered Hoseok, the others nodding their heads. "Okay, I just wanted to make sure we're all prepared for tomorrow."

Everyone nodded again and went back to doing what they were doing before.

Namjoon was being a bit cautious. He was wondering what his pupils would think of him going up with high school students.

'I'm going to get laughed at. There's no way I can do this, actually.'

"Guys?" Joon got their attention. "I don't think it's a good idea for me to do this."

Seokjin frowned and looked a bit panicked. "Why not?"

"What will the other kids think of me going up with my students?"

"Fuck them." A raspy voice echoed through the wall, frightening Jimin; who clung onto Taehyung.

"Kim Namjoon, I'm a school helper and I'm still going to do it. Don't think about it and let your feelings go." Jin reassured.

Jungkook slightly pulled the carrot-haired boy away from Taehyung; and wrapped his arm around his waist.

Everyone nodded again and stared at the hall.

"I'm super excited!" Exclaimed Hoseok.

Tae wanted to tell Jin something but had no idea how to, so he did some language to his best friend.

"What did he-"

"He wants to know if we can use stage names," Yoongi spoke.

They all liked the idea and figured out their names. Or kept them the same. Jungkook laid the paper on the table so they could write their names.

'N̫̫a̫̫m̫̫j̫̫o̫̫o̫̫n̫̫ ̫̫-̫̫ ̫̫R̫̫M̫
ђѳઽ૯ѳઝ jђѳρ૯ ☆
S̷u̷g̷a̷
ㄒ卂乇/V'