.•Chapter Sixteen•.

"Jungkook, I can explain!"

The aforementioned scoffed and  began to walk off, but got pulled back by TaeTae, who looked quite confused.

"Fine, explain. Explain why Hoseok is also with you both and how they're technically making out when their half related."

Jimin looked down onto the floor, quite guilty. Yoongi and Hoseok gazed at eachother and had no other words to say.

TaeTae waddled over to Yoongi and stood in front of him.

"Hyungie.. Do you wove them both?"

The question took the older by shock. But nodded. The younger squealed, jumping up and down.

"Kookie! They all wove eachother! So let them wove who they want to wove."

Jungkook was taken aback by the sudden outburst. He tried to ignore the puppy eyes that was given to him and gave in. The boy clinged onto him, cheering.

Hoseok looked up in joy as Jimin jumped on him, engulfing him in a tight hug. However, Yoongi didn't move. He was still. His world was spinning. Dizziness was starting to evade his eyes, digging holes in the floor.

"Yoonie.. What's wrong?" Asked a concerned Tae. The two stopped cheering and Jungkook glanced at his Hyung.

"..."

The pale boy couldn't speak a single word as he almost collapsed on the floor, if it wasn't for Mochi. Everyone was shocked. A sudden groan was heard at the back.

Jungkook stared into his boyfriend's eyes to find them back to chocolate.

Kook whispered in his ear about Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi being in a poly relationship.

Suga's breathing became rapid. Taehyung took notice of this, grabbed his hand dragged him out of the house.

Outside they went, and the boy's breathing doesn't get much better. The other three darted out to see the scene before them.

Taehyung placed his hands on Yoongi's waist and foreheads touching. Suga put his hands on the youngers' and smiled slightly.

His eyes were twitching, and his head was jolting a little.

"..Yoongi"

They both looked at the voice who was beginning to tear up. Hoseok held Jimin and sighed.

"I think it's time you both knew."

Jungkook and Jimin stared at Hobi in confusion.

"As Taehyung, Yoongi also has a problem. This happened after mom died."

The other two walked over, and Jungkook immediately yanked Taehyung by his side.

"..I have Schizophrenia."

The boys stopped and stared. Hoseok tried his best to explain. But he waited for Suga to walk off into the house.

"It's a Mental Health Illness which can make you see things that aren't there. His behaviour can change and erm.. Most of all