.•Chapter Eighteen•.

This chapter is for Psycho_Kiki. Thanks for being with me through everything ^-^

The boys were sitting in the living room, cans littered everywhere, soft snores could be heard, and the distorted noise from the television. Jimin's snores grew louder as Hoseok slapped him on his head, and was starting to get irritated. Yoongi gave Jungkook a death glare and watched how Taehyung curled up beside him. Yet the question remained;

Why was Taehyung the one being needy, if the other Alters like him?

"Let's all play a game, my children!" Jin beamed, waking everybody up from their dazes. Namjoon snorted and threw an empty bottle of vodka gently as if to show he was being playful.

"What game, Hyung?" Hoseok asked, kicking Jimin. The older rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Spin the bottle."

The words left his mouth with no hesitation. The boys went into a long state of silence. Jungkook gripped Tae's shoulders and glared at Yoongi.

After everyone agreed; as Yoongi had to yank Jimin from the couch. Taehyung was flinching from time to time- but nobody took notice.

Jungkook had Taehyung in between his legs, as Hoseok's arm was placed around Jimin's waist. Namjoon got the bottles and the shot glasses, as Jin was too excited and nearly knocked Tae in the face if it wasn't for Kook's strong grip.

"So, we all know how to play, right?" Asked Joon, who passed everyone a glass. Everyone nodded. "Alright, who wants to go first?"

Hoseok beamed. "I will!" He spun the bottle and watched how it rotated. The bottle landed on Jin; who snorted.

"I'm not going to kiss a Fetus who's made out with two other men." Seokjin spat, crossing his arms. "Hoseok, take a fucking shot, you idiot." The aformentioned rolled his eyes and took a shot from his glass.

The taste from the drink made a huge impact as he started mumbling stuff like, 'it's too tangy for me' 'it's soo sour..'

After an hour had passed, the boys were completely wasted, and by boys - I meant Yoongi and Taehyung. Jimin would often kiss him at times, and Hobi would just pull him into a heated make-out session.

Taehyung crawled into his lover's lap and played with the strands of his hair. They would share soft pecks at time to time, but Jungkook thought this was his opportunity. His opportunity to hear Taehyung speak.

"Taehyung, do you want to do me a favor?" He hummed. "Can you talk, for me?"

The question took the boy off guard. He immediately shook his head and tried to say 'no' but glanced at Yoongi to help him. Which he kinda did.

"JK, he can't talk at all. Only the other Alter's can. It's no use too-"

He was cut off by Jimin's lips. Suga threw everyone away and wrapped his hands in his boyfriend's hair. Jungkook rolled his eyes in disgust and pulled the boy on his lap closer. He whispered a soft 'I'm sorry'. Taehyung gripped his collar and pulled him into a kiss. Everyone stared at the Taekook couple.

Of course, they thought it was the Alcohol. Why else would Tae kiss Kook in front of everyone?

"Alright, my immigrants, let's play some truth or dare!" Jin yelled, pulling the Yoonminseok couple away and waited for Taekook to remove themselves from their grips.