.•Chapter TwentyNine•.

Kinda triggering content. It's still Taekook don't worry; but thought of adding a tiny bit of Vhope, I couldn't help it.

~

Now, it was the next day- Hongjoong and Mingi still residing in the Jeon Household. At first, everyone was a bit sceptical of them--, especially Yoongi. But finding out they weren't bad, they allowed the boys to stay.

"Jungkook, look at this." V showed a heart-shaped card to his boyfriend, pouting when no attention was given. You see- the boy started spending more time with the young males- not giving him any time to spend with his lover. "Pay attention to me." The personality growled, tugging at Kook's arm.

"Stop it, I'll give you attention later," Jungkook responded, giving no glance at his boyfriend. "Besides I can hang out with other people." While talking to Mingi- he witnessed V whispering something in Joong's ear, causing the boy's eyes to widen.

Oh, this can't be good.

"What did you  say to him?" Kook asked. Having no reply, he glared at Hongjoong- who also lowered his head. "Tell me now, V. Or else I won't spend any time with you!"

"So you're not going to spend any time with Taehyung then?" The boy smirked, folding his arms as he saw the look of shock and regret flash over the younger's face. "Thought so. Well, in that case, I'll just go spend time with Yoongi then. Fuck you, then, Jungkook."

V walked out, not forgetting to flip his lover off.

"Kookie, are you okay?" Mingi asked, his heart-shaped smile seemed to brighten up the bunny-boy. His smile reminded him a lot like Hoseok, which was a good sign. "If you want, you can talk to him. I was about to introduce myself properly to Namjoon and Jin."

As the male was about to walk off, he didn't forget to pick up Hongjoong bridle style. It made Jungkook wonder if they were ever going to get together-- hopefully, they do. Sighing lowly to himself, he stormed to his bedroom, where V resided. Kook wasted no time in gripping his collar, slightly raising him.

"I don't know what fucking game you're playing, but it isn't going to work, V. I'm not entirely yours- I'm also Taehyung's, so stop trying to make me the bad guy out of everything!"

Soft sniffles echoed throughout the room, which made Jungkook realise that was not V.

"W-why K-kookie... Yell.." Taetae whimpered, rubbing his tears eyes.

Shit.

"Baby, baby, baby, don't cry. Kookie, um... Kookie thought it was V being mean again." Jungkook lied, feeling honestly bad for the boy. His little act seemed to make Taetae brighten up.

"Kookie play with Prince Taetae!~"

Oh, boy- this was going to be a long day...

~

And it was,

Jungkook couldn't find a place to sit down and rest- a chance to breathe, a chance to relax. Taetae was ecstatic into playing with the younger, that it made Kook impossible to refuse his adorable boyfriend.

"Baby, why don't you play with Jimin and Hobi?" The bunny-boy asked, crossing his fingers behind his back.

The aformentioned nodded his head and ran to the living room.

Phew, finally.

Jungkook plopped down on his bed and closed his eyes. His arm hung over his head, slightly wiping the sweat off of his forehead. The door knocked.