.•Chapter Fourteen•.

It was finally the day of the talent show, and the boys were currently practicing their lines. Loads of people were either sitting down on the pale chairs, or backstage.

Jennie and Lisa both came to cheer Jungkook and his friends on, but Yoongi's father wasn't impressed.

"Yah! Jimin give that back, I have to put the plug there or Yoongi will kill me!"

Hoseok chased Jimin around. He had his hands ready, ready to catch the younger - until.

Jimin fell into the hands of his boyfriend. Yoongi looked at the two of them and sighed.

"I love you both. But please, try not to make a mess." The pale boy walked away.

"Is he still nervous about his dad?" Asked Mochi. He only had a nod in reply.

Taehyung and Jungkook were backstage, practicing their lines -- or just Jungkook.

"It is actually a shame I can't hear you sing, but V said you're excellent." He complimented the older.

Tae blushed and looked away, but nodded. It was true, and he couldn't talk, only V could.

He kept thinking and a light bulb went off.

"Tae?" He nodded. "V can talk, but you can't. So why don't you make him come out?"

To be honest, the older felt a little betrayed. He didn't want to be left out of anything, but it seems in this situation. The aforementioned groaned and walked away.

Jungkook also was feeling a little guilty. Kook felt like he was only using the boy to see V.

What if Taehyung felt that way, too?

Backstage, Taehyung came crying into Yoongi's embrace, which was hugging him tightly.

"Ssh, sh. TaeTae, what's wrong?" If he wasn't panicking, that was a lie. Whenever the boy will get worked up; it means someone else.

Someone else will take his place.

He wrote down some words on the older's phone, which he just stole.

'I feel like Jungkook is only using me just to see V.'

Yoongi looked pissed.

"Are you kidding? If he wants someone who is violent, then there's something wrong with him!"

Taehyung nodded and hid his head in the crook of the elder's neck.

Jimin peaked around the corner and witnessed them hugging.

"..Yoongi.. A-Are you-"

"No, Mochi, I'm not cheating on you. Tae is just sad that maybe that brat is using him."

The principal made his way onto the altar to speak up for the parents and children.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to ConverseHigh's Talent show!"

Roars of cheers and claptures were heard all around the hall.

"Tonight, we are going to be showing the best talents out here in this school, and who may have a chance of getting a scholarship to Seoul Arts!"

"First off, we're going to start with Mark and Jackson!"

Singing, rapping, blah blah ..

"Now, the last group that will be going up is; BangTanSonyadeon!"

The crowd cheered, some scoffed but were silenced by the Vice Principal's glare.

"Why is Mr. Kim up there?"

"Is that seriously the Teachers?"

"Omg, it's that silent boy."

"Oh look, Min Yoongi is actually going to participate!"

The negative comments got into their heads and tried to overwhelm them, but the music started.

Jungkook walked up and stared at the crowd, picking up the mic.

doegopa neoui oppa
neoui sarangi nan neomu gopa
doegopa neoui oppa
neol gatgo mal geoya dugo bwa

V walked up behind him.

Wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde
wae nae mameul heundeuneun geonde
heundeuneun geonde heundeuneun geonde

Appa, appan daeche eoddeohge
eommahante gobaekhan geonji
pyeonjirado sseoya doelleonji
mwonji, ni apeseo nan meonji

(I couldn't be bothered to write the whole song, but imagine it was like the concert (,_,)

The crowd erupted into cheers, whistles, claps, which made the boys very happy.

Jungkook looked at V and felt slightly guilty, and decided to walk up to him.

"Hey.. V."

The aforementioned shrugged and waved.

"Whatcha want? This gig was epic!" He exclaimed.

"About that.. Can we talk backstage?"

The older smirked and started thinking of all that could happen back there. Kook immediately shook his head.

"Not like that, just- come on!" He grabbed his arm, pulling him.

Yoongi and Jimin smirked at eachother and went behind the curtain, to the lounge, whereas for the other three; we're still trying to catch their breath.

"Soo, whatcha wanna tell me?" V asked, plopping himself down on the red velvet chair.

"Earlier, before we went on stage; I asked Taehyung if he could.. Bring you out."

The older stopped smiling and looked offended.

"I-I didn't want him to feel like I'm using him for you! I thought.. It was going to be difficult for him to do his part since you're the only one who can talk."

The ash haired eyes darkened for a moment and said something that paled Kook's heart.

"Then put him to sleep."

-------------------------

Yoonmin were too caught up in a heated make-out session; whereas Yoongi was pressed against the wall.

"J-Jimin~"

The boy wasn't able to get the words out of his mouth.

A sudden 'Bang' was heard; which pissed off the boys so much. Jimin put his boyfriend on the floor and ran to the backstage, where Namjin was headed.

The sight shocked them all.

"Don't you dare go against me, Jeon Jungkook."