.•Chapter TwentyFour•.

> Slightly longer chapter, since I felt like it. Also... top tae. I thought it would be a good idea since with his own alters, he seemed like a dominant. Ssooo... Yeah.. ^-^

Words: 2600 :c

Sorry if it's too long.. I wanted to make it a special chapter. x

⚠️🤧⚠️ (ps. i didn''t write these scenes, my friend did, and it kind of fitted with the storyline? but I would rather just delete it, sorry :c)

For Jungkook to say he wasn't terrified would be a lie. V dragged him to his house, which was practically deserted since Jennie and Lisa went for a little holiday. He watches how the older's soft hands gripped his small ones.

"V-V we're already here! Y-you can let me go, now!" Snapped Jungkook, trying to slip his hand away. Looking at it, red marks dug right into his skin. "O-ow.." He whimpered.

"Sorry, Jungkookie, but I want you to play with me. You see, I never wanted you to top Taehyung.. I want you to know how painful it is.. When you can't walk for a week." Cornering the boy, he pinned him right against the wall. "So, would you like to play with me, Daddy?"

The word made Kook cringe right then and there. He was beyond scared of what he was going to do to him. Trying to wiggle out his strong grip was no use since his hands were being held captive, he decided to use his second plan. Moving his leg up and down a little, he saw V bite his lip.

'Why fight for dominance, when I could just flip the positions and have you beneath me?' He thought, winking teasingly. Moving his leg more, he heard a subtle groan escape from the other's lips.

"Fuck you, Jeon Jungkook."

And with that, he gripped his hand tighter and pulled the younger into his room. Not wasting any time, he pinned Jungkook up against the door and closed the gap between them. To Jungkook, the kiss felt like absolute Heaven. Knowing the first couple of times he kissed him, he realized it was Taehyung. But with V, he felt like there was something more than with the actual Host. Then he heard it. Those five words he slightly dreaded to hear.

"Put Taehyung to sleep, forever."

Panicking slightly, not knowing what to say, V locked his lips with his own again, this time, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist. Moving his leg, in between the younger, he gasped, taking this as an advantage to slip his tongue into Kook's mouth. Exploring his wet cavern, he felt his boyfriend grind lightly against him.

Pulling away, he pushed Jungkook onto the bed and hovered above him. The younger was extremely excited but felt something tighten in his jeans. Crossing his legs, he bit his lip. Watching how the older eyed him with lust and love, he made his way over to Kook's closet.

Looking around the drawers, a little, he found the thing he was looking for. Pulling out a metallic silver belt, his dark ashy eyes made Jungkook unable to resist the feeling that he was experiencing at that moment. V made his way over to where the other was sitting on the bed and tied his hands together with the object. Connecting the belt with rope, he wrapped it around the bed pole.

Kook felt completely vulnerable and decided to let V play with him, but not without teasing the older.

V played with the helms of Jungkook's jeans and unbuckled the belt. Looking up at the other, he pulled them down but leaving his boxers on. Smirking to himself, he wanted to make the younger beg for him. He stared right into the chocolate-themed orbs and started to move his hand up and down Jungkook's leg.