.•Chapter Thirty•.

It was a school day, where the boys had convinced Mingi and Hongjoong to get their education. Of course, with hesitance and a lot of bribing.

Namjoon and Seokjin had disappeared inside of the staff room, leaving the boys to socialize with each other. Jungkook was given the job to show the two new boys around- but only because Yoongi and Jimin we're not looking forward to doing it.

Out of nowhere, someone bumped into Kook, causing the boy to fall onto the floor-- back first. Whimpering quietly to himself, he couldn't stop the tears that were threatening to leave his glossy eyes.

The stranger apologized and helped the boy up. "I'm very sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." His voice was deep, strangely deep. "Hey, what's your name, cutie?"

Deep down inside Jungkook, he felt disgusted. He loved hearing such pet names from his boyfriend. Which reminded him of how possessive Taehyung was. Looking around the hallway, he noticed Hongjoong and Mingi leaning against the wall- eyes widened.

"Jungkook- don't you have a boyfriend?" The tallest asked, looking at the aforementioned, then to the stranger, then finally back at the bunny-looking boy. A nod was his answer.

Joong looked at the stranger. "Please don't hit on my Hyung, he's dating-"

"And I should care, because? There's always a chance he can cheat~" The stranger spoke. He slowly walked closer to the boy, whistling whilst seeing the boy's small waist. "You say you have muscles? You have the body of a female."

Then that was the moment, the stranger knew he messed up. Rough, strong arms, wrapped around his neck, pulling him back, soon knocking him into the nearest wall. The culprit's eyes were dark, full of aggression. An ash light flashed across his glossy eyes, as low growls escaped from his chapped lips.

"Chanyeol, don't touch anything that doesn't belong to you," V spoke, possessiveness spitting out with the sharp lacy tone in his voice. The boy wrapped a protective arm around his boyfriend's small waist.

The aforementioned, Chanyeol scoffed, wiping his clothes. Just as he was about to retaliate, the school bell rang,

Saved by the bell-

Kook quickly grabbed his lover's arm and dashed to his class- which was Namjoon's. Mingjoong took notice of this, which made them follow the two boys. Leaving a smirking Chanyeol to smirk lowly to himself.

'Soon. Wait, it'll all be over soon...'

A.N//

This chapter is short, only for the fact that because School's are closed- I think I have over like- 50 pieces of homework to do. I'm sorry for this short mess of a chapter, but I think because of the coronavirus, I'm getting slight writer's block. If you have any suggestions on what you wanna see for the next chapter, please share your ideas :) x