.•Chapter Eight.•

"I told you, I'm not Taehyung, I'm V."

Jungkook stared emotionlessly at Taehyung. Was he playing around? What was his 'Mute session' all about? He had so many questions, and he wanted them answered right here and now.

"Taehyung, what the hell? Stop joking and explain why you decided to rob other places with Yoongi?" He questioned, keeping his stern look intact, while he saw Taehyung giggling a bit. "Is this funny to you? Being interrogated like this?" He walked over to him, grabbing his shoulders shaking him. "Answer me!" 

Taehyung shook his head and removed Jungkook's arms away from him. "I told you, I'm V. What more do you need to understand, you dumb shit," Taehyung continued. "And we both do it to get extra money." He rolled his eyes.

"Why do you want 'extra money' for? You could ask people for money; like me, Jimin and Hoseok. But that doesn't really answer my question. Explain to me; why you decided to rob Seoul's Bank." He demanded, gripping Taehyung by the collar.

"Listen; I and Suga do it because we're forced to. We don't really have a choice. Taehyung gave himself away to random street thugs, and because of that; it ended up with him being tortured. While being by himself, all that time, he started talking to himself, and he named that 'random' person, V; me." He explained, staring at Jungkook, who was JunGsHoOk.

"Soo.. You're saying, that Taehyung had a Personality Disorder?" Taehyung nodded. "And he basically created you, by talking to himself?" Tae nodded again. "But what about Yoongi? Surely he doesn't have a Personality Disorder." He nodded for the 3rd time.

"He doesn't, he just helps me because we knew eachother for about.." He put his hand up to his chin, thinking. "Think about it since Year 1?" He tried to think. "But enough of this, Taehyung isn't really to blame; it was all my fault. I practically forced him into doing this; and that's why when that guy came in asking if he was V, he was confused." He confirmed.

Jungkook shook off all of his thoughts and nodded. He was.. Dazed? He was kinda confused, and kinda not. By thinking of all of this, Yoongi is at much to blame as Taehyung's alter. The bell rang, shaking him out of what he was thinking. He looked up and saw the other boys' eyes. They were back to light brown; kind-hearted.

Taehyung glared at Jungkook, his eyes widened. "I-I'm.. S-Sorry for a-anything.." He muttered, feeling guilty of what happened. He probably thinks V came or something.

Jungkook cleared everything that happened and dragged Taehyung to class. As they opened the door, they had some stares from students and Namjoon.

"Well, look who decided to join us?" Namjoon teased. "Sit down you shits, and let me continue with my lesson." He commanded, watching how Taehyung and Jungkook scrambled to their seats.

"Now, for this School project, I need people to pair up in groups of 5 to do this Music Homework." He explained his lesson. 

Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jimin were together, obviously, but Taehyung and Yoongi weren't. They were both sitting at the table, blanking everybody out. He rolled his eyes, making his way up to the two boys.

"Do you two wanna be in a group with us?" He asked, seeing how Taehyung's face lightened. He nodded and stood up, hugging Jungkook. He was stunned, and so was Yoongi. "I'll take that as a yes, then." He nodded.

Jihope made their way up to the others. Jimin went closer to Yoongi and grabbed his arm, pulling him away from the others. After about three minutes, they came back.

"So, where are we going to do the project?" Hoseok questioned, looking at the other four boys in front of him. They all shrugged and watched as Jimin pushed Jungkook towards him. 

"We'll do it at Jungkook's house!" Jimin announced, earning himself a snort in return. He shot his hands up in defense.

"You little fucker!" Jungkook yelled, chasing Jimin around the class, and eventually out into the hallway.