A/N (updated as of 2021)

Aug 27 2021 edit:

I wrote this story three years ago, (5 if you count the original HTTYD watches RTTE story) and my writing has improved a lot since then.  I'll still leave this story up bc honestly it's one of the first completed stories I've written and that on its own is a feat, even if parts of this story makes me cringe at times.

I still love HTTYD, but it's more of a reminder of my childhood rather than an obsession like it was in the years past.

Think of this book as "an escape from reality", because that's what HTTYD in the Modern World was for me when I wrote it.

Enjoy the story!
        - Yoshi

————————————————————

So for those of you who don't know, my HTTYD watches RTTE book got removed by Wattpad.

I don't know why, but I'm really sad about it. But instead of crying over it, I decided to make a new story, HTTYD in the Modern World, which is a spin-off of the HTTYD watches RTTE book.

In this story, I will have my OC, Amber, and maybe some others that have appeared in HTTYD watches RTTE.

This book will basically be the Dragon Riders from Race to the Edge season one, Total Nightmare. They will be teleported to my OC's house, where they will experience the modern world the way we experience it.

There will be multiple references to other books, movies, etc.

I hope you all enjoy this story!

~Yoshi