Meeting the Dragon Riders from HTTYD 3

Normal POV:

It has been two months since the Riders found Amber crying over a movie she called The Hidden World

"Have you recovered enough to..." Hiccup trailed off.

"What?" Amber asked.  "I'm am going to buy HTTYD stuff.  Want to come?"

"Yes!" The twins jumped up and grabbed a large tote bag with a Night Fury symbol on the front.

"Hey, where'd you get that?" Amber asked, her pupils narrowing slightly to resemble dragon pupils.

"From that closet." Tuff said.  "Speaking of which, you have some really weird stuff in there."

"Yeah, there's these bright colored containers labelled Arizona and Drakafolk stuff." Ruff added. 

"What's a Drakafolk?" Hiccup asked.  "I've heard you mention it several times."

"It's umm, a tribe of hybrids who devote their time to coexist peacefully with dragons." Amber said.  "Now, I'm going to buy HTTYD things.  See ya!"

"I thought we were going to go with her..." Ruff mumbled.

"We can follow her and take the, what was the large metal thing with wheels called?" Snotlout asked.

"A bus?" Hiccup asked.

"Yes.  Let's take the bus."

"But we need the orange and blue card things." Astrid said.

"Like these?" Fishlegs pointed to a pile of said cards on the table along with a note, which said:

Hey, guys, I left these compass cards for you so you can take the bus.  Feel free to go wherever you want.  Just don't blow up my home, please.  Don't go through my art stuff either.

Also, don't try to take my things because I'm not at home.  Ruff, Tuff, yes, I'm talking to you.

~Amber.

"How did she know?" Ruff sighed.

"Well, let's go find her.  At the mall." Hiccup said, handing everyone a card.

"Can we blow it-------" Tuff started but was cut off by everyone saying, "NO!"

"You people are no fun." he muttered.

"We don't want people to wonder why the mall has suddenly blown up, do we?" Fishlegs asked.

"Ye--I mean---no, I mean---was that a trick question?" Tuff asked.  "Because it was pretty tricky."

"It's not a trick question." Hiccup said.  "Now, let's go find the place where the bus stops to let people on."

~At the bus stop~

The bus did come and it was Johann who was driving it.

"Wait, why is--" Ruff stopped in the middle of her sentence.

"I thought that he died?" Astrid questioned.

"Didn't Amber resurrect him?" Tuff asked.  "She said something about allowing hybrids to use him as target practice."

"Oh, yeah." Ruff nodded.

"Welcome aboard, Dragon Riders!!" Johann exclaimed.  "I see Ms. Amber isn't with you today." he seemed relieved at that.

"Yeah." Snotlout said.  "We are going to the mall to find her."

"I see." Johann sounded like he knew something they didn't.