Drawing

I want to see how the Riders react to an art contest between Hiccup and Amber. Oh and Johann will also try and sabotage the contest, just a warning/heads up.

Normal POV:

It was snowing outside, and the roads were closed, so there wasn't much to do. Even the twins weren't running around and screaming nonsense about worshipping Loki.

"Why is it snowing?" Tuff grumbled. "Why do the gods hate us?"

"For your information," Amber began. "Snowing is something that happens naturally. You can't expect me to change the weather just by snapping my fingers."

"But, can you?" Ruff asked.

"Can I what?"

"Change the weather?" Snotlout asked.

"No." Amber deadpanned. "Do you think I could?"

"Yes." the twins said in union.

"Whatever." she mumbled and walked outside in her backyard in nothing except for a t-shirt and jeans.

"Isn't she cold?  And why is she throwing snow at nothing?" Hiccup asked while they watched Amber run around the backyard while throwing snowballs at a seemingly invisible person.

"I don't know," Fishlegs said hesitantly, almost afraid that Amber has some sort of hidden camera or microphones around them. "But she isn't exactly a normal girl."

They watched as Amber began piling up snow and sculpted it expertly into the shape of a Night Fury. She said something to what seemed like a bush and then walked right back inside, carrying the snow sculpture.

"Hi guys!" she said in a happy voice and then walked away with the ice sculpture.

"Why isn't that melting yet?" Hiccup asked.

"Honestly, I don't think anyone knows." Astrid said.

The twins then jumped up and mentioned something about following Amber to see what she was doing with the ice sculpture. Everyone else followed because they had nothing to do.

"Sis, I think we're lost." Tuff said after the gang passed the same flower pot for the third time.

"No we're not, we just follow the shouting." Ruff said and then turned left.

"Why did she turn left when this sign says turn right?" Astrid asked.

"No, that's the way to the weapons storage room." Fishlegs said after reading the small print.

After about twenty more minutes of walking around, they came to a door marked: Art Room.

"She has an art room?" Hiccup asked.

"Apparently..." Snotlout said, opening the door. "Hello? Is anyone in here?"

As a response to his question, a small carving knife came flying at his face. He shrieked and shut the door. A thud told everyone that the knife hit the door and was stuck there.

"That's her all right." Fishlegs commented.

Astrid opened the door carefully and looked inside. She could see Amber painting while Johann hung from the ceiling, tied up in ropes.

"What's she doing?" Ruff asked.

"Painting." Astrid said. "Hey, Amber?"

She turned around and walked over. "What're you guys doing?" she asked. "How'd you find this room?"

"We followed the sounds of pain." Tuff said.

"Of course you did."

"What's that you're painting?" Hiccup asked.