New Year's Eve with Dragon Riders

Normal POV:

"Hey, where's Amber?" Astrid asked.

"She's having a mental breakdown." the ghost of Viggo said.  "Most likely, she's hugging her Toothless plush and crying her eyes out."

"Why?"

"You asked her what happened after they split up to search the towers." he said.  "I'll tell you what happened.  They got-----"

"Please, no spoilers.  And I don't want that very detailed description like the one you gave me last time about how the sword plunged into his chest like, and I quote, a knife through soft butter." Amber said, coming back.  "Astrid, you can watch it later.  I will provide the tissues." 

"Ok......?  Why would I need tissues?"

"What is this? Tuff asked, holding up a long stick.

"Wow!  That looks cool!  I want it!" Ruff said and grabbed the other end.

"It's mine!  Get your own!"

"Can you please put that down?  It's very old and fragile." Amber said to the twins, who started playing tug of war with the old staff.  

Snotlout ran past holding a small engraved black rock.  Amber paled and chased after him, forgetting about the twins.  Snotlout's Nightmare hybrid abilities caused him to turn around and be engulfed in orange flames.  Amber rolled her eyes and doused him in water then encased him in Deathsong amber.  "Give that back please.  It's my friend's and I don't think he'll be very happy that you took it,"

"No.  Why do you have it in the first place if it's your friend's?  Is he a Night Fury hybrid?  Because the stone is black and smooth like Hiccup's?"

"No, he's not a hybrid, but---"

Snotlout proceeded to toss it up and play catch with it.

"YoU SHOuLd'Nt haVE dONe tHaT!" she growled and lunged at him.  

"Is this how we're spending whatever you call it....New Year's?" Astrid asked.  "Are you gonna........." she trailed off, seeing some black mambas starting to circle around Snotlout's neck.  ".....get black snakes to choke him?"

"These are black mambas!" Amber corrected her.

"They're not even in the constrictor family." Fishlegs said.

"Yeah, but they are one of the most venomous land snakes in the world!"

"This girl seems way too happy about that." Hiccup muttered.  Then he sneezed and blasted a plasma ball from his palms, which knocked over a large rack of weapons.  Swords, machetes, bows and arrows all clattered onto the ground in a pile.

"Great, I just organized that." Amber groaned.

The twins took that chance to grab as many weapons as possible and run off.  Amber sighed in defeat and walked away with a bag of chips.

"Is anyone gonna help me or what?" Snotlout asked weakly.

"Um, I don't know how we're gonna get the black mambas to---ACHOO!!!" Hiccup sneezed again and the snakes slithered away to avoid the blast.  "That'll do it."

"Thanks cuz."

A loud crash sounded from the room Amber was wrapping gifts in.  The Riders all winced because them being half-dragon means that they have much better hearing than normal humans.  Loud shouting was heard, even though the door was closed.

"Damn, it sounds like someone's getting murdered in there." Snotlout commented.

"You do realize that you would've been dead if Hiccup didn't accidentally sneeze." Fishlegs said.